4005 N. Illinois, Belleville, IL 62226 Map · Phone number

About Dawn Corwin Creative Photography

Dawn Corwin Creative Photography provides St. Louis Wedding Photography for the St. Louis area. They are known for their cutting edge portraits and creative editing style. If you are looking for something fresh and unique for your big day, you have found your photographers. Not only is their work unparalleled, their attention to detail and "above and beyond" customer service makes them a bride's dream for her wedding day. DCCP shoots in a modern editorial style with a fashion flair to capture the drama and beauty that every bride dreams of for her big day. DCCP also offers a plethora of amazing products to decorate your walls with fine art images. Cinematography is also offered to compliment the amazing still life images with a touch of motion and excitement to complete the entire package. Please visit www.dawncorwincreativephotography.com for more information or feel free to contact DCCP at dawncorwin@dawncorwincreativephotography.com to chat about all of the exciting details of your big day.

Follow Dawn Corwin Creative Photography on

wilson wedding 101
9f64ffe5a01074b2 1392229590658 fernandez 70
fernandez 70
nicolekevin 9
Hilden387
thacker wedding 23
Dawn Corwin Creative Photography
st louis wedding photography fernandez
smithwedding 14
9f64ffe5a01074b2 1392229590658 fernandez 70
fernandez 70

5 Reviews for Dawn Corwin Creative Photography

Kirsten · Married on 09/14/2013

Where do I begin?! From the day we sat down with Dawn and Joe, we connected. Working with them was nothing short of amazing. I didn't just feel like they were our photographer, I felt like they were our friends. Our engagement session was not only a blast, but the pictures turned out amazing! The days leading up to my wedding, their team made sure that every single concern that I had was addressed. The day of my wedding they were truly my angels. Dawn started the day off by going and buying eyelashes for all of us because our make-up artist forgot hers. Her and her team helped calm me and reminded me that this was my special day and that I need not worry about anything. They were with me the entire day leading up to the wedding and catered to my every need. I did not want for anything. Without them, I truly do not know what I would've done. Our pictures, engagement and wedding, are truly amazing. They aren't just photographers, they are artists. Beyond that they are friends. I would not have or could not have asked for anything more. We cannot wait to have them capture all of the special moments in our future.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2013

Dawn and her team were awesome!! Every picture i wanted i got and they turned out amazing!! She has a great eye and i love every one of my pictures!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Megan · Married on 03/23/2013

I've never worked with such wonderful people before! Not only were they awesome photographers, but they were practically my event planners! Anything that I needed, they did. They were such a big help to me throughout this process, and their work is out of this world amazing!

If you want quality photographs on one of the most important days of your life, they are who you need to be calling. I've never been so passionate about recommending a wedding vendor ... but they are the real deal and I am extremely glad we chose them.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Dawn Corwin Creative Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 4005 N. Illinois Belleville, 62226 See on map