11295 Morrice Rd, Morrice, MI 48857 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Danny Gorman

:Who I Am:

I'm Danny. I currently live in Orlando, Florida with my awesome girlfriend and our dog, Mac. I wear bow ties and Converse. I'm obsessed with Apple products, roller coasters and food.

:What I Believe:

I believe weddings are a story to be told. Stories have a beginning, a middle and an end. I believe they should be told as they happen; no re-staging shots. I don't offer hourly sessions because I am there from start to finish.

:What I Do:

I capture the moments your kids and family are going to ask you about years from now. I solve problems that brides and grooms forget about. I pay attention to the details that could easily be forgotten. I'm one of the first people there and one of the last to leave. When it's all over, I'm the one who will be able to remind you what your cake, your flowers, your wedding day and your story looked and felt like. Let your uncles, aunts, cousins, friends and parents relax and enjoy the day celebrating with you. I've got this.

:Where I Do This:

I will pretty much shoot anywhere at anytime. Adventure is around every corner and I want to experience it all. Bonus points if your wedding is someplace different. I'm up for anything. If I can get there by plane, train, boat or car, I'm there and I'll capture your day.

:Fact:

You get what you pay for: Wedding photography that will take your breath away and last a lifetime.

66 Reviews for Danny Gorman

Danny Gorman 1
Danny Gorman 2
Danny Gorman 3
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Photographers Ever!

We had an amazing experience with Danny! He comes with a secondary shooter, Stephanie, who is also very talented!! This duo shot our engagement photos, which were PERFECT, We looked like we were models in a wedding magazine! They brought their dog, which was THE BEST, and hiked a mountain to get to our spot for engagements. Danny stayed "out of the way" while working the wedding night, which was noticed and loved by several! We had so much fun with Danny and Stephanie, which is a great thing to have with your vendors!
    We had the BEST experience with him, and highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Danny Gorman 4

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I were so impressed with the work that Danny did for our wedding. We have never seen someone work so hard and have such passion. Danny was an absolute pleasure to work with and can bust a few moves on the dance floor. He was extremely flexible, took charge at the perfect times and captured every detail from our special day. The quality of his work exceeded all of our expectations and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Danny Gorman 5

Cindy · Married on 05/12/2018

Danny and Stephanie are fantastic photographers. They did our son and daughter-in-laws wedding, and we are impressed with how he captured the day! The pictures brought back the smiles, love, and happiness that surrounded their wedding, and we felt like we were reliving this special day all over again. They are friendly, loving people...not to mention creative.
    Thanks Danny and Stephanie!

Sent on 07/26/2018