11295 Morrice Rd, Morrice, MI 48857 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Danny Gorman

:Who I Am:

I'm Danny. I currently live in Orlando, Florida with my awesome girlfriend and our dog, Mac. I wear bow ties and Converse. I'm obsessed with Apple products, roller coasters and food.

:What I Believe:

I believe weddings are a story to be told. Stories have a beginning, a middle and an end. I believe they should be told as they happen; no re-staging shots. I don't offer hourly sessions because I am there from start to finish.

:What I Do:

I capture the moments your kids and family are going to ask you about years from now. I solve problems that brides and grooms forget about. I pay attention to the details that could easily be forgotten. I'm one of the first people there and one of the last to leave. When it's all over, I'm the one who will be able to remind you what your cake, your flowers, your wedding day and your story looked and felt like. Let your uncles, aunts, cousins, friends and parents relax and enjoy the day celebrating with you. I've got this.

:Where I Do This:

I will pretty much shoot anywhere at anytime. Adventure is around every corner and I want to experience it all. Bonus points if your wedding is someplace different. I'm up for anything. If I can get there by plane, train, boat or car, I'm there and I'll capture your day.

:Fact:

You get what you pay for: Wedding photography that will take your breath away and last a lifetime.

68 Reviews for Danny Gorman

Danny Gorman 7
  • Michalla

Michalla Brianna · Getting married on 01/10/2020

Phenomenal Photography

We had hired Danny Gorman Photography for our wedding in Oct. 2019. The two photographers were professional, well prepared, and wonderful to work with. They made us all feel comfortable and they worked quick as they captured AMAZING moments of all of our friends and families throughout the event. Our friends and family have used Danny Gorman Photography's services in the past, and we will most certainly be using them in the future!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • RJ Silva

RJ Silva · Married on 03/08/2019

Couldn't Have Trusted Anyone Else

Danny and Stephanie are a dream. Truly. They became our friends through the process, and there couldn't have been anyone else to capture our special day. They were just that - good friends that are passionate about capturing every memorable moment in your special day. We didn't think we could look cute or charming or "lovey" in our photos since my husband and I don't really go for that vibe, but Danny and Steph did pure magic. They put us at ease, and every guest in our wedding. I cannot - CANNOT - recommend them enough. They are the best, and our pictures and the smiles on everyone's faces prove that!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Danny Gorman 12
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Photographers Ever!

We had an amazing experience with Danny! He comes with a secondary shooter, Stephanie, who is also very talented!! This duo shot our engagement photos, which were PERFECT, We looked like we were models in a wedding magazine! They brought their dog, which was THE BEST, and hiked a mountain to get to our spot for engagements. Danny stayed "out of the way" while working the wedding night, which was noticed and loved by several! We had so much fun with Danny and Stephanie, which is a great thing to have with your vendors!
    We had the BEST experience with him, and highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2018