Loganville, Loganville, GA 30052 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Deals 1

About Danielle Moore Photography LLC

Danielle Moore Photography LLC is a wedding photography company based out of Loganville, Georgia. Danielle is a fun-loving professional that wants to capture couples' wedding days in a way that has them reliving the excitement of those pivotal moments. The way in which images are taken is natural and effortless, producing clean and candid instances that are frozen in time. Danielle wants to portray every emotion as it is, giving her clients authentic and pure photos from their wedding day.

Danielle pairs up with Janell from Janell Mitchell Photography in order to capture the most dynamic and interesting photos possible. Booking with Danielle allows clients to avail services such as engagement sessions and wedding portraits. Additional hours are also available, as is the photographer's ability to travel to a couple's wedding destination.

Follow Danielle Moore Photography LLC on

Danielle Moore Photography LLC 6
Danielle Moore Photography LLC 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/02/2018

If feelings could be portrayed through a photograph....

I can’t say enough about Danielle and her gift of photography. She went above and beyond to make sure that she captured everything that I wanted and within a small time frame. Her vision is amazing and she makes a photo session like this so easy and comfortable. We met beforehand twice - once to plan and prep me for what to expect and what she needed for the first shots so I knew what to have ready and what to tell my wedding party. The other time was to scope out the venue to see which areas would have the “must have” shots. We decided to take the first look pictures and the area was further away from the place where we would have the ceremony. No worries with that! We rented a golf cart and all of us wizzed over there to capture these moments in the 30 minutes I had before the wedding! She made it happen. Danielle went above and beyond for us to make sure that we captured every moment possible. And she did! When I came by to pick up my photo drive, she had even printed out some of her favorites for me to have, which were placed in a beautiful oak keepsake box. She loves her job and does is so amazingly well. I will be forever grateful that our paths have crossed in this way!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Danielle Moore Photography LLC 12
    Danielle Moore Photography LLC 13
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/02/2018

If feelings could be portrayed through a photograph....

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Danielle Moore Photography LLC 18
    Danielle Moore Photography LLC 19

Danielle Moore Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints