CW Creative

Barre, VT View map

CW Creative located in Barre, VT can help you with all the printed aspects of your wedding, from engagement announcements to wedding invitations and more. We do Save-The-Date Magnets, Thank You Notes, Wedding Programs and imprinted napkins. We are also authorized dealers for Janice Paper, and Carlson Craft.

You do not need to spend a fortune for an elegant and unique wedding invitation. The CW Signature Wedding Collection has been arranged with you in mind, and can be customized to your specifications.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

1 User photo

• Janina
    Janina K. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing collaboration and value

The CW team are so helpful in navigating all of the options with advice, pointed questions, samples, and online proof viewing. They made the process so easy and fun. We designed our wedding invitations with them and plan to continue collaborating for tables numbers, place cards, programs, and thank you's. Thanks CW!

CW Creative's reply:

Thank you Janina! We've loved working on your invitations and can't wait to help you with the day-of items for your big day!
    Molly Married on 08/22/2021

The perfect wedding stationary

Mollie at CW Creative was flexible with our save the dates that needed to be changed due to covid. She provided an excellent solution of a sticker with the new date, which was seamless to our magnet save the date design. This allowed us to keep our original magnets without having to reprint. Mollie was timely and detail oriented to match all our design wishes. The option of having preprinted return address envelopes was a life saver. We had all our wedding stationary created including: magnet save the dates, bridal shower invites, wedding invitations and place cards. The design I proposed came out even better than I imaged! Working with Mollie and CW Creative is such a pleasure. All your creative design needs will be met and exceed expectation. We highly recommend CW Creative for all your creative wedding print needs!!
    Audrey Married on 08/31/2019

Accommodating and professional

Chelsea was amazing! She created my invitations perfectly and exactly how I wanted. She was so easy to work with and responded to emails quickly. I'm so in love with my invitations!

Deals

CW Creative 1
Exclusive
CW Creative 2
Discount

Save 20% on any wedding invitation from CW's exclusive Signature Wedding Collection or custom designed wedding invitations. Must mention WeddingWire.com at time of order. Not valid on Janice Paper or Carlson Craft orders. Other restrictions may apply. Please contact us for details: cwcreative.com/weddings

Team

Chelsea Routhier
Chelsea Routhier
Creative Director

Chelsea has experience in both the fine art and graphic design worlds. While studying fine art at Johnson State, she discovered the illustration and graphic design program at Northern Vermont University. Seeing more opportunity she shifted her focus toward those media.

In 2010, Chelsea graduated with a BA in Graphic Design with a Concentration in Illustration from Northern Vermont University.

While at school, Chelsea worked with non-profit groups in the NEK, as well as the school itself, designing and illustrating for upcoming events. Shortly after graduation she took an Internship at WellWed/VT Vows Magazine in Winooski VT where she gained experience creating magazine advertisements for Vermont and New England businesses.

Wanting to stay in Vermont and pursue a design career, Chelsea stumbled upon CW Creative. “It was by chance really. I was visiting a friend in Barre, walking down the street, trying to figure out what the next step in my life was going to be, when I glanced up at the tiniest 'help wanted' sign I had ever come across. I had applied a few times previously, but thought, you know what, why not try one more time, I have nothing to lose.” In 2012, she was hired as our graphic designer.

Since starting work at CW Creative, Chelsea has broadened her design expertise to now include business cards, catalogs, book layout, yard signs and much more. She continues to explore all the areas of design, including the occasional informational video production.

On her downtime, Chelsea works on independent art projects. “My style is as diverse as the mediums I use. I do a lot of ink drawings, but dabble in color pencil on occasion. I just draw what inspires me at the time, and most of the time that includes mixing darker and lighter subject matters. Working at CW Creative has given me the opportunity to expand my artwork beyond just pencil to paper. The ability to work and produce on my own print projects, from start to finish, has increased both my knowledge and understanding, from a clients' and printers' perspective.”

In 2017, Chelsea drew and self-published her ABC animal skull book through CW Creative. The book went on to win the 2019 PINE Awards of Excellence—Pinnacle Award - Division 1 Art Books, which is the best in the art book category for small print shops.

She also submitted her Sad Food illustrated calendar which won the 2019 PINE Award of Recognition for calendar category.

Copies of the book, as well as her greeting card collection, can be purchased through CW Creative.

*NEW* You can now purchase Chelsea's artwork on t-shirts, tote bags, scarfs and more! Check out her store on RedBubble.

More about Chelsea and her artwork:
IG: @theartistrator & @dailyartistrator
FB: CMRouthier art

Jenna Dente
Jenna Dente
Print + Web Specialist

Jenna has always been interested in visual art, and spent probably more than their fair share of the household ink and paper as a child (someone had to make sure the color cartridges didn’t dry out) making short comics and flip books. When a family friend referred them to CW Creative in 2013, they felt there couldn’t have been a better choice for their first job.

Jenna pursued an Associates degree in Liberal Arts and Design from CCV the following year, and graduated in 2016. They’ve also attended a multitude of Art and Writing centered programs over the years, including the Governor’s Institute, and the Champlain College Writers Conference.

The creative environment CW Creative presents, and the opportunity to learn more about graphic design never left Jenna wanting for new avenues to explore. It also meant that if artwork were left lying around, it would sometimes reappear printed almost as large as they were tall.

One of the best things they’ve found about working in print is getting to see creations brought to life.

“Seeing a project go from new idea to digital concept to physical creation is one of the best feelings. Bringing an idea from your mind to the physical world and having it look and feel the way it did in your head is really important for any kind of creative work: whether it’s traditional art, or a book you’re writing, or a logo for your business. It’s all about how things translate across the board, from idea, to reality.”

Most of Jenna’s free time is spent creating, though it’s normally of a more tactile sort. “I really enjoy making things with my hands, making jewelry and hand-sewing clothing, it’s so gratifying to hold a finished product that you’ve put so much work into.” Their jewelry has been sold at local conventions, and the clothing is usually made for Renn Faire, Pride, or to add immersion to their D&D sessions.

Writing is where their main passion lies, and again it’s about taking everything out of their head and putting it into the world. Creating entire worlds meant to draw you in, and people who feel so real they could step off the page.

Their writing and occasional other creations can be found on Instagram @staticbard

48 N Main St #2, Barre, VT, 05641

Weekdays 8am to 6pm. Walk-in services only available 9am to 4pm due to Covid19.
Location of (CW Creative)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding