1601 abbott rd suite 202, Anchorage, AK 99507 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Cultured Esthetics

Cultured Esthetics, formerly known as Beauty by Belle was started in 2016, my passion for beauty began way before knowing this would become my career. At the age of 18 I did my first wedding party and from there my beauty fire was ignited, I realized I could use my art and passion to create a lifestyle. Although I started off doing only makeup I took my career to the next level and became a full service esthetician in the spring of 2020. I am passionate about my business and pride myself on my art and dedication to the craft of all things beauty, it is my utmost pleasure to work with you, I am excited to meet you and make you feel beautifully you on your most memorable day.

image 51 1877675 159963833716459
image 51 1877675 159963833716459

4 Reviews for Cultured Esthetics

• Jay

Jay Valentine · Married on 01/09/2020

The Very Best

Michelle is a one-of-a-kind esthetician. I've been a satisfied client of hers for several years now. She's flexible, professional, and talented at her craft. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Cultured Esthetics's reply:

Jay!! Thank you so much for the amazing review it makes my heart happy you’re so pleased with our work together! ❤️

Jamie Malabed · Married on 11/30/2019

An artist that perfects her craft and makes you feel at home

My wife and I wanted to gift our beautiful friend Lena her hair and make up for her wedding and we had a few days to look for someone who was not only available but someone who knew exactly what they were doing and would make Lena feel and look the most beautiful on her special day. I searched for 2 days and reached out to a few artist. I spoke to most of them and just didn’t feel the connection or didn’t feel comfortable saying yes until I spoke to Michelle. She made me feel like I had nothing to worry about and even fit us in her schedule even though she had prior arrangements. She even did a trial run for Lena and there were a few time changes to
    Accommodate Lenas schedule and she didn’t make us feel like we were a burden at all. She was so helpful and flexible. She made everything work. I wasn’t able to attend due to my mother in law being sick and me opting to stay with her but my wife was part of the wedding and was able to meet Michelle in person. She made Lenas day a little more special and she looked more amazing on her special day. I’m glad we found her, and I’m grateful that we got to make Lena feel like the Queen she is. Thank you, Michelle!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Cultured Esthetics's reply:

Awww Jamie you’re sooo sweet thank you so much for the kind words! It was MY PLEASURE to make Lena feel like the Queen she is on her day!💋

Cultured Esthetics FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 250
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 120
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Depilatories
    Threading
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Team of Cultured Esthetics

Michelle Bibbs

Michelle Bibbs

Owner

Hello my name is Michelle my passion for beauty the last 10 years led me to start my own business formerly know as Beauty by Belle AK in January 2017. I excel in event makeup, specializing in weddings and photography. Now as a licensed esthetician I offer many other beauty services. My plan is to leave my brand on the future of the beauty industry by inspiring others to be creative, versatile, personable, and resilient. Im so excited to meet you and make you feel beautifully you <3

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1601 abbott rd suite 202 Anchorage, AK, 99507 See on map
    907-830-0434 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cultured Esthetics)