1035 N. Main St., Spearfish, SD 57783 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38

About CRUISIN EASY

Romantic honeymoons, destination weddings or anniversary vacation celebrations for couples or family and friends are my passion! I will assist you every step of the way in planning and matching the perfect destination to your dreams and fantasies while getting the biggest bang for your buck. I am a certified expert for Sandals, Beaches, Cruise Lines, Club Med and many other destinations but also for that wonderful secluded honeymoon destination you may desire.

At Cruisin Easy, I have the luxury of putting all my efforts and honing my knowledge into cruises and vacations only. I concentrate on the cruise and vacation products to better match my client's needs, wants, interests and pocket books. Cruisin Easy an me will joyfully assist you to make your special vacation fabulous and carefree! Your travel excitement is also mine!

Cruisin Easy's mission is to provide you with the information, supporting services and value to assist you in realizing the cruise and vacation fantasies you desire.

honeymoonbeachship22
honeymoon beachth
189054510152322030341414354198973o

• Videos 5

1 Reviews for CRUISIN EASY

Cruisin Easy provided clear and concise advice on where to go for our honeymoon and our options. Susan Pisani was very patient with us even when we changed our minds and was always willing to talk to find out what were our absolute must-haves for our honeymoon and pair up the right trip. I think we both are now looking forward to the honeymoon more than the wedding!

CRUISIN EASY FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance