2728 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Crescent Bend House & Gardens

Historic Crescent Bend House & Gardens is one of the Southeast finest house museums and botanical pleasure gardens, which is located in Knoxville Tennessee. Built in 1834 by Drury Paine Armstrong, Crescent Bend was once a 900-acre working farm

Follow Crescent Bend House & Gardens on

Crescent Bend House & Gardens 4
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Crescent bend + judy mcmillan = wedding perfection

We had the wedding of our dreams at Crescent Bend! Judy McMillan helped us through the entire wedding planning process and made our wedding day the BEST day ever!!! The venue was perfect - and Judy thought of everything! Five Stars!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Abigail · Married on 03/31/2018

Okay....THIS PLACE IS AMAZING! Judy (wedding planner on staff) is an angel! She takes care of all your worried and creates your special day effortlessly! Crescent Bend was stunning! They have everything you need and match you up with the BEST vendors in town! I could not have been more happy with my wedding day, I want to go back and do it all again!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Crescent Bend House & Gardens 5
    Crescent Bend House & Gardens 6
    Crescent Bend House & Gardens 7
    Crescent Bend House & Gardens 8

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

If you are recently engaged and looking for the perfect location for your wedding and reception, look no further than Crescent Bend House and Gardens! Crescent Bend is by far the most beautiful and elegant wedding venue in or near Knoxville, Tennessee. The historical home and the cascading formal Italian gardens, terraces and fountains could not be any more beautiful! We knew right away that Crescent Bend was the ideal location for our wedding reception so we didn't waste any time booking our date. Judy McMillan, Brett Grimm and Caroline Grimm were absolutely delightful to work with. Judy met with me multiple times over a period of a year and helped me plan every detail. I had great peace of mind working with Judy so there was no stress prior to or on the day of our wedding. I knew we were in good hands! The house and gardens were perfectly stunning for our wedding reception. Our wedding guests who traveled from all over the country to attend our wedding raved that Crescent Bend was the most beautiful location for a wedding. When my Mother entered the reception, all of her friends stood and applauded! We cannot say enough about our experience with Crescent Bend House and Gardens!

Sent on 12/28/2016