Hamilton, GA 31811 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About CreatiVideos

We make sure that your video captures your day. Our editing ensures that it will be entertaining for you and for your friends and family as well. Having that most important day recorded with all of the sights and sounds preserved vibrantly alive is something you will treasure. We do more than just film your event like a documentary. We highlight the emotions of the day. Most couples say that their wedding day was a blur. We promise to make sure you will remember just how special that day was.

Click on the Vimeo ( V ) link below to see our highlight videos!!!

4e970f2e7a8d5d89 1465589014989 screen shot 2016 06 06 at 11 16 15 am

10 Reviews for CreatiVideos

• Derrian

Derrian · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Videographer

I got to see Mr. Paul in action at a wedding of a friend! After seeing the care he took in capturing each moment watching the video made me emotional all over again! It was beautiful!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Bianca & Michael

Bianca · Married on 07/06/2018

Great videographer, I enjoyed his personality and how he kept everything professional and on time. I'm waiting on the results from my wedding day, but I already know it will be great because he was doing a wonderful job filming. I highly recommend him as a videographer!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 01/16/2016

Paul and his wife Helen went above and beyond to capture every moment of our most perfect of days!! They were available to answer any question and were so flexible and a dream to work with. I love re watching my teaser as well as my full video and I cannot speak highly enough about this team! If you are looking for a videographer- there is no better option in my opinion! Thank you both so much for making the day even more perfect and stressfree and going the extra mile for us and all your clients!!

Courtney Mason

Sent on 08/14/2016

CreatiVideos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Hamilton, 31811 See on map
    7064644398 (Other Phone Number)
    Open 24 Hours, call anytime!