Creative Photo Video

Oklahoma City, OK View map
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

We know your wedding is as unique as you are. So why should your wedding video be any different? We also know how much work you put into your big day and that it goes by pretty fast. We are there to capture every important moment and present you with a video that is all your own.

We love filming weddings and getting to know you and your family. We take the opportunity to get creative and have fun doing it! We film our weddings in HD and utilize our professional experience to guarantee you a worry free wedding day.

Schedule your wedding consultation today!

405.728.4336

info@cpvokc.com

Megan Married on 09/06/2014
    Creative Photo Video did an amazing job creating a memory that my husband, family and I will enjoy forever. They were professional, answered all of my questions, were always flexible with everything and made our wedding video something extremely special. If anyone is interested in having a wedding video made, I highly recommend Creative Photo Video. I plan to use them in the future if I would ever want to have another special memory made.
    Jessica Married on 05/10/2014
    Jason really worked with me on finding out my style, and what I wanted to create. Weddings are stressful and some things don't always turn out exactly how you wanted them, but working with CPV was the so much fun and they made it super easy. The film was more than what I could have imaged. We will cherish it forever.
    Rebecca Married on 01/14/2014
    Lauren was absolutely amazing!! She arrived and was ready to go! I was very impressed with her equipment, this company is working with very nice machinery! I was so relieved that she had ideas because even though we had discussed what we wanted I still didn't know exactly how to do it! She walked us through every step and was very comfortable to be around. Having her in our home with all this video equipment felt like having a friend over for coffee! She made my husband and I very relaxed, which helped us to not forget any special memories!! From the outside looking in you have no idea what the videographer is doing, but trust me Lauren is a pro and will make your special story truly magical!!!! I am so happy we chose this company, they really are the best!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Creative Photo Video 1
Offer
Let us do your photos and video and receive $100 off!

Laske Images Laske Images Wedding Photographers

We've worked with Creative Photo Video for decades. We have them on our preferred vendors list and recommend them to our brides any time someone asks. Can't say enough about a seasoned pro. They know what to do when things go wrong and make your day go off without a hitch. Two thumbs up for this vendor.

5845 N. W. 72nd Place Oklahoma City, 73132
Location of (Creative Photo Video)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding