Creative Cakes and Special Dates

Mableton, GA View map

Creative Cakes and Special Dates of Mableton, Georgia specializes in creating cakes for weddings and special events. Owner Anne Humphreys’ creation approach is modern, but she can also customize to your taste and appearance wishes. Schedule a consultation with Creative Cakes and Special Dates for a delicious and beautiful cake for your wedding event.

Products Offered

Anne Humphreys’ 15 years of experience is available for creating cakes, cupcakes and groom’s cakes. She offers consultations as part of the custom design process, designing and creating a wedding cake to fit your personality and wedding style. To ensure the cake meets expectations, tastings and private tastings are offered by Creative Cakes and Special Dates. On the day of the event, this business provides both delivery and setup.

$2.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$3.00

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$1.00

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

4.7

Erica S. Married on 05/23/2020

Wedding Shower Cake

Anne made a cake for a wedding shower I hosted for a coworker. It was a two tier mini wedding cake that was so beautiful! The bottom tier was strawberry and the top red velvet. Her cake is unlike anything I have ever tasted before! It is the best cake I have ever tasted. I have never had a cake more moist than hers! She is also one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! I highly recommend using her!

Creative Cakes and Special Dates's reply:

Thank you Erica for your Review. It meant some much! I am so glad you enjoy the cake and flavors. Let me know if you ever need another cake.
    Michelle S. Married on 08/24/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING

The cake was perfect! There was not a single piece left. I could not ask for better customer service. I will be ordering again!!!
  • Ms DEXTER
    Ms Dexter Married on 07/31/2019

Excellent at its finest

Absolutely EVERYONE at my wedding loved the cake. Not only was it beautifully designed but it was also delicious. I will definitely recommend Creative Cakes for any special event.

Creative Cakes and Special Dates's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I so glad you like my Cake. Remember me in 2 years. I so enjoy working with you and your spouse. Again Congratulations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

6040 hendrix Lane Mableton, GA, 30126
770-672-6294
540-314-0741

7-5 p.m.
Location of (Creative Cakes and Special Dates)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding