Wichita, KS 67216 Map · Phone number

About CR Photography

Fairly modest prices for outstanding work! Portraits, weddings, engagements, senior photos, children's sessions...we do it all! Drop us a line!

Follow CR Photography on

joshcoryallenteasefacebook21

4 Reviews for CR Photography

Hollie Weatherburn · Married on 07/25/2017

Mrs. Weatherburn

Christi at CR Photography was our photographer for: announcing our engagement, wedding ceremony photos and anniversary photos. Christi will also be taking our wedding reception photographs in April. We wouldn’t trust anyone else.
    My family couldn’t come to our first wedding, therefore the wedding reception is a bigger celebration with all of my family. When we decided we were doing it this way, the first thing on my list was to make sure Christi could take our photographs.

Christi’s talent speaks for itself in the beauty of her photographs.
    She always makes us feel comfortable, understands exactly what we want and is always flexible & professional.

I have also ordered many prints from the CR Photography website, to frame & display around our apartment. The prints are stunning, always arrive in pristine condition & are affordable.

Christi’s level of experience and talent ensures we are always thrilled with our photographs.

Christi will always be trusted to capture our greatest memories.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Erin · Married on 07/10/2012

Christi is amazing! This is the 2nd time that she has photographed my husband and myself and we are always pleased. She is so easy to work with and has wonderful ideas to capture exactly what you want! I can't wait to see our pictures and I will definitely use her again AND referring all my friends!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Jordan · Married on 05/12/2012

Christi photographed my wedding this weekend, and I CANNOT say enough good things about her! She was so helpful, even concerning things she wasn't there to do. She is wonderful and kind, and very easy to warm up to. I HATE taking pictures, but I immediately felt comfortable. I will highly recommend her to anyone who's looking for a photographer for any event for the rest of my days.

Sent on 05/14/2012

CR Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Debbie's Custom Sewing and Alterations
    Debbie's Custom Sewing and Alterations Wedding Dresses

I attended a wedding that CR Photography photographed, and saw how hard she worked to get the perfect pictures! Christi went out of her way to honor people's requests for pictures, and was so fun to work with! She's very creative and knowledgeable and does beautiful work!