Copper & Kings

Louisville, KY View map Visit website
$11k - $15k For 100 Guests

$11k - $15k For 100 Guests

Copper & Kings is a brandy distillery located in the Butchertown neighborhood of Louisville, KY that specializes in private events: wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and more. With three distinct locations, we can host groups large and small.

Copper & Kings is home to a gorgeous outdoor Courtyard, a vibrant indoor Art Gallery, and a spectacular Rooftop Bar & Restaurant. With multiple space offerings, we can host wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more, both onsite and in one or more areas of the distillery.

We specialize in delicious seasonal fare and expertly balanced cocktails, made with finely distilled American Brandy.

Our curated menus, prepared by Chef Josh Lehman, make a wedding or special event at Copper & Kings unique. All of our menus are curated to exemplify our commitment to sourcing from local farms, supporting sustainable agriculture, and offering seasonally available fare.

Our beautifully crafted speciality cocktails and mocktails are created by our talented bar program. At Copper & Kings, we uphold the highest standards in cocktail creation and service, offering a variety of bar package options including signature batched cocktails, highballs, and beer and wine!

Copper & Kings is your one-stop-shop for venue, catering, and beverage services. Our pricing includes tables, chairs, china, and cutlery for up to 150 guests meaning fewer costs for use of outside vendors and rentals.

The Copper & Kings ampersand symbol stands for inclusivity and equality. We welcome all cultures, races, genders, religions, and people.

We would love to show you our space in person! Please reach out to schedule a site visit and learn more about how we can host your dream wedding or event.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$10,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$10,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Clean Up
Flatware
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$35

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Art Gallery
Barn
Garden
Restaurant
Rooftop

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
November
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Paul L. Married on 06/24/2022

Top notch!

Everything about the rehearsal dinner was excellent. Hayley helped us enjoy an evening that everyone enjoyed themselves. Could not be more pleased how everything turned out.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Janine Coy
Janine Coy
Event Sales Coordinator

Hi, I'm Janine! I love the outdoors, live music, traveling to new places and taking on creative projects.

As the Event Sales Coordinator at Copper & Kings, I will most likely be your first point of contact. I'm here to answer all your questions and help you take your first steps to planning your dream wedding!

I look forward to connecting with you!

Hayley Worman
Hayley Worman
Event Manager

Hello!

My name is Hayley. Outside of work I enjoy life with my partner and pets, live music and dancing, any and all things outdoors, and quality friendships.

I have been with Copper & Kings since the fall of 2019. I fell in love with the product, the facility, and the team the moment I walked through the doors.

I've been coordinating and planning events for over 5 years at this point. Prior to finding my home in events, I worked my way through most restaurant hospitality positions, from host, server, bartender, beverage manager, and front of house manager at various establishments. My well rounded experience gives me the keen ability to understand all aspects of an event: from months out coordination, to menu planning, to staffing, layout, and day of coordination. I've worked tirelessly to hone my skills for use at a venue just like Copper & Kings.

Let us be your backdrop, your culinary dream, your libation provider, and more. We'll take great care of you and will likely pour you a glass of Brandy while we're at it.

Cheers!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1121 E Washington St Louisville, KY, 40206
Location of (Copper & Kings)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding

Wedding Venues