290 Orange Court, Hanford, CA 93230 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Contemporary Images Photography

i have been a Professional Photographer for over  20 years.  This is my passion in life... and I love all aspects of taking Wedding as well as other types of pictures.  I shoot with the highest quality of Canon equipment.  I love Capturing even the tiny moments that you may have not seen at your Wedding.  I love detail and also the romance and fun times at your special Day!  My pricing varies with the amount of time that you need me for.

I have packages with Wedding Books, with Video or just Wedding and Engagement together.

I use Photoshop and On One for retouching and making your images look amazing

I would love to get to know each of my couples and i arrange a private meeting where we can sit down and talk about your special Day

My prices are very affordable

My photography  is my passion.. and  i take it very seriously,... with a LOT OF FUN Added to EACH and EVERY WEDDING  I DO!

www.janeennelsonphotography.com

img1649
img9884
img9698

1 Reviews for Contemporary Images Photography

Janeen is an amazing photographer! She takes the most amazing pictures! My husband and I used her for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. My sister and I both used her for our senior pictures, and my sister used her for her wedding pictures and newborn photos.

She is kinda scatterbrained, so if there are specific pictures you want to make sure you get, make a list, and let her know. She is very flexible and will accommodate what you want done.

She is very creative with poses and will definitely put you in some unexpected ones that will turn out gorgeous!! Trust her judgment!

She always answers her phone or gets back to you quickly. She also edits all the pictures quickly for you. I don't know if she always does this, but for our price, she is providing us with DVDs of all the pictures with complete control (she gives permission to use the photos however you like). The price is actually on the medium to lower end of the photographer scale also, even with these DVDs included!

I definitely recommend Janeen Nelson to anyone getting married, or needing a photographer for anything. She really loves taking pictures, and it really shows in her work!

Sent on 01/02/2013

• 290 Orange Court Hanford, 93230 See on map
    Location of (Contemporary Images Photography)