Spokane, WA 99208 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Conlon Travel LLC

It's not just the destination, but it's how you get there. Our business has always been focused on Warm Winter Destinations like the Bahamas, Caribbean, Hawaii and Mexico, all top Wedding and Honeymoon destinations. Certified as Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists made booking a vacation to these destinations seem natural. We have spent time and completed destination certifications with many of these locations which has given us first hand knowledge and experience to pass on to you. We're there to answer your travel questions and if we don't have an answer we'll work to find one, saving you time and free you of the stresses associated with travel.

Don't forget we offer FREE TRAVEL CONSULTATION and NO BOOKING FEES!

7 Reviews for Conlon Travel LLC

The best decision I made while planning my wedding was booking our honeymoon with Conlon Travel. I was a bit apprehensive to use a travel agent at first. I used to be a flight attendant and figured using a travel agent would be a pricy service and we would be better off booking ourselves. I'm so glad I gave Don a chance to come up with a great trip for us, because he did! Don was nothing but a pleasure to work with. He came up with several trip options to different destinations with our budget in mind. He was always speedy to respond to my emails, to a point where I was seriously impressed. It was so nice to have his expertise, he advised me I needed to renew my passport before traveling to Mexico as it expired a week or so after our return date, something I wouldn't have known to do. Him and his wife, Connie, really have thought of it all. They were so thoughtful to send us post cards wishing both my husband and I a Happy Birthday and a few days before our trip we got festive candies and a Starbucks gift card. Not only did they put together a stellar trip for us, I was shocked at the prices. I really don't think you can build a trip on your own for less than they were able to. I seriously cannot say enough about this couple. I will be booking with them again, hopefully sooner than later. But in the meantime I'll be referring all my closest friends and family to Conlon Travel.

Very helpful, with no booking fees. We got the best honeymoon we could afford. We were looking at Las Vegas and that would have been miserably hot and not much to do. Thank you very much for helping us put together the best honeymoon!

Conlon Travel did an excellent job helping my husband and me book our honeymoon to Maui! After spending weeks of looking at different options within the budget we wanted, I finally contacted Conlon Travel. Within 2 hours of speaking to Dan, he already had 3 vacation packages available for us to look over. We gave him our budget and he was able to book everything we wanted! He was available whenever we had questions and even spoke to Delta Airlines for us when there appeared to be a problem with our flight. Right before we left they even sent us a care package with maps, information, and chocolates from Hawaii! This was our first time using a travel agent so I was a little nervous at first but I will definitely be using Conlon Travel the next time we go on vacation! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to book their honeymoon or any vacation!

Conlon Travel LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Ralph's Regal Weddings
    Ralph's Regal Weddings Wedding Officiants

Take the hassle out of planning the honeymoon by using Conlon Travel.

• Denison Ridge
    Denison Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Dan and Connie are wonderful people! They will do their very best to make your "travel" one to remember. You can't go wrong when you go with Conlon Travel...really!

• Spokane, WA 99208 See on map