Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Compass Travel

Make your wedding travel wishes come true! I specialize in honeymoons, destination weddings, destination vow renewals, and bachelor/bachelorette vacations. We're a "no fee" agency so there's no cost to you to use most of our services.

I'm an accredited Travel Agent with Rollinglobe and have 6 years of experience in the travel industry. I have traveled extensively in Europe, the Caribbean, and North America. I can book full vacation packages, including airfare, or just certain pieces such as hotels, cruises, tours, and attraction tickets. I try to be available for communication with my clients on evenings and weekends, instead of just weekdays like some travel agents, to make it more convenient for my clients.

I've been chosen for Thumbtack.com's "Best of 2015" and "Best of 2016" lists, and I'm the top rated Travel Agent in many areas of the US.

Email or call me today for a custom price quote for your honeymoon or trip!

My certifications include:
-Norwegian Cruise Line Specialist
-Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line Specialist
-Starwood Pro certified (Starwood hotels and resorts include the Le Meridien, W Hotels, St. Regis, Sheraton, Four Points, aloft, Luxury Collection, and element brands)
-FRHI Hotels and Resorts Expert (FRHI Hotels and Resorts include the Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissotel brands)
-Hyatt hotel expert
-MGM Hotels and Resorts International Master Specialist
-Mexico Certified Expert
-Aruba Certified Expert
-Greater Ft. Lauderdale Certified Expert
-Orlando Certified Expert
-Hawaii Certified Expert
-Central European Quartet countries (Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, and Slovakia)
-Palace Resorts Specialist
-Sea World Parks and Entertainment Specialist
-American Airlines Vacation Specialist
-Fiesta Americana Expert
-Puerto Rico Travel Expert
-AM Resorts Master Agent (Secrets, Dreams, Zoetry, Now, Breathless, and Sunscape brands)
-Antigua and Barbuda Insider

4 Reviews for Compass Travel

• Kate

Kate · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional Service, Wonderful Vacation

We absolutely loved working with Jennifer to plan our honeymoon. She was so helpful during the process, and we had a blast on our trip! We highly recommend her services and will consult her again with our next travel plans. Thanks, Jennifer!

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I had Jennifer help us plan our honeymoon to Croatia, and I am so glad that we did. She was amazing throughout the whole process. I was hesitant to hire someone to help plan our honeymoon, as it was something I planned to do myself but found myself way to overwhelmed with wedding planning to also be planning a honeymoon. When we started corresponding with Jennifer, she made everything so simple. She was patient, extremely responsive, and thorough. I plan to use her again in the future for any big trips and have already recommended her to family and friends.

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

Before I review Jennifer Kon of Compass Travel, I believe it is beneficial to describe the type of customer I am. I read review after review to even allow myself to consider a product or person in this case. I tend to be indecisive and therefore, this leads me down various new directions, ideas, and must haves. I work hard for my money so making a decision to allow a travel agent, like Jen, who I have not met a risky predicament for me. However, I can promise you that she works hard and long for her clients. It was not rare to write her an email at odd hours of the night with a trivial question when it came to planning my honeymoon. Jennifer answered promptly and went above and beyond to give me as much detail as possible to help me narrow where I wanted to travel. Not only did she supply me with awesome resorts and break down the pros and cons, I had her scrap those ideas after deciding I wanted to look into another part of the world to be more cost effective. Never did she convey any frustration with my repeative questions...which ended up being over 50 email correspondences and at least 10 phone calls. She was a straight shooter that didn't waste my time. This is in reference to the fact we weren't planning on blowing tons of money which would result in less of a profit for her. She was very professional which is why I am taking the time to express my graitude for her patience and flexibility as my work schedule us crazy. After a month of chatting we sealed the deal and she is still checking in on us to make sure we are happy with our choice. I highly recommend Jennifer and I am satisfied with taking a chance to trust a stranger.

Compass Travel Pricing

Compass Travel Price Rates

Compass Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance