10227 Fountain School Rd, Union Bridge, MD 21791 Map · Phone number

16 Reviews for Cinful Cuisine

1 User photo

Cinful Cuisine 1

Lee · Married on 08/31/2018

Cindy is AMAZING!!! Not only is she the nicest person you will ever meet, but her cakes are out of this world! I recently had her make my wedding cake and from the tasting to the last bite of cake on my wedding night, I was beyond impressed. She was always willing to work with my schedule, taste, budget, and vision. I plan to refer her to anyone I know who should ever need the most delicious and beautiful cakes. Thank you so much, Cindy!!!

p.s. I STRONGLY encourage everyone to try her chocolate cake with cookies and cream filling and homemade buttercream frosting! SO GOOD!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Krysten · Married on 05/19/2018

Cindy was wonderful! It is great to know that all of her cakes are made from scratch instead of a box mix. You really know you are getting good quality. She stands behind her cakes so much, she even includes a complimentary 1st Anniverary cake! I can't wait to try a different flavour when that time comes! :)
    Her food also has the same quality and home-goodness... I can't wait for our guests to actually ENJOY the wedding food!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Julie · Married on 01/05/2018

Best wedding cake I’ve ever had. Loved how our cake was decorated as well. Tasted great and the best price too!

Sent on 01/07/2018