Cine Weddings Now

El Paso, TX View map
$1,495 Most Popular Price

$1,495 Most Popular Price

For a free consultation call us today at 575-519-4649 or visit us at www.cineweddingsnow.com

Behind every wedding is a beautiful love story waiting to be told. At CineWeddingsNow.com, our creative team of filmmakers tell your story with visual interpretation as they capture your special day.

Our multi-camera wedding videography team focuses on capturing precious moments using innovative camera techniques and state of the art film equipment to create a unique and timeless movie everyone will treasure for years to come.

We shoot a variety of styles of weddings and are open for destination weddings.

• Valeria
    Valeria Married on 11/03/2018

Our Favorite Wedding Vendor

We hired Cine Weddings Now to create a video for our wedding day. I was fortunate that I found this team of amazing creative professionals through this site. Marylynn answered my calls promptly and met with me in person to discuss my vision for the wedding video. She was flexible and accommodating and met at our church and wedding venue prior to the event to get a feel for the layout of the areas. The day of our wedding they paid attention to every detail and stayed for the entire day. We were fortunate that the weather was great and they were able to take out the drones. I am so thankful for their dedication, attention to detail, creativity and professionalism. They were on point for edits and our wedding video is exactly what we wanted. We are forever grateful to Cine Weddings Now for making our day special and memorable for our family and future family. Their pricing is amazing too. I highly recommend working with this group of talent.
    Tiffany Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Every detail that we were asking for was accomidated and put in the most beautiful light! They are super professional and have an very experienced background behind the camera. They are friendly and always made the experience comfortable and fun at the same time. We loved our engagement video and wedding footage very much and my husband and I highly recommend them for any occasion!
    Aryn Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you so very much! The film is absolutely amazing, it is a million times better than anything we could have imagined! Just the trailer brought back all the wonderful memories and feelings from our special day, which is exactly what we were hoping for. Thank you so much for your amazing talents and for working so hard to help us capture our dream wedding for all the years to come! We loved the time lapsed part of the gazebo all lit up and the interviews definitely made me tear up!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

6022 Doniphan Dr. suite C-4 El Paso, 79932
5755194649

Please call for appointment
Location of (Cine Weddings Now)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding