330 Peters Street Suite 102, Atlanta, GA 30313 Map · Phone number

About Christine Gallagher Photography

Christine Gallagher Photography offers boutique-style wedding & portrait photography that is classically inspired... with a modern twist.

Follow Christine Gallagher Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Gold Fern Photography
  • Haleema Manzur Photography
  • Matthew Druin & Co. Photography
  • Robinsons Production
Screenshot20110907at4 26 30PM
Screenshot20110907at4 26 30PM

9 Reviews for Christine Gallagher Photography

Although I have not yet received the photographs from our recent June 22nd wedding, I cannot say enough positive things about Sarah, a photographer who works for Christine Gallagher Photography. Sarah is extremely personable and met with me face-to-face prior to the wedding to discuss the types of pictures that I do and do not like. After reviewing examples of her work, I felt entirely comfortable leaving all matters of photography up to her….she was just that good! Sarah totally understood my "style" and worked efficiently and effectively at our wedding. She even managed to have a wonderful sense of humor in spite of hectic wedding details that needed to be addressed! I would recommend Sarah at Christine Gallagher Photography to any and all! I can't wait to see our memorable wedding photographs!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Tina · Married on 04/28/2012

Christine, Sarah and Caryn are first class in every way! My photos are great and they are very easy to work with. Highly recommend! After the day ends, all you have left are memories and photographs, and Christine Gallagher Photopgraphy will make sure they are top notch!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Christine Gallagher Photography's reply:

Thank you Tina. You & Marshall were dream clients. May you both have a lifetime of love, laughter & great wine!

Heidi · Married on 10/08/2011

Sarah and Christine were absolutely amazing to work with! Not only did they do a gorgeous job with our pictures, they went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and help us feel comfortable and at ease. Sarah captured our style and personalities for both engagement and wedding. Our families and I were all so impressed with Sarah as a photographer and a person. I highly recommend Christine and Sarah and know I will be using them again in the next phase of our lives!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Award

• Boukates Wedding Florists

Christine is an amazing photographer who is passionate about capturing the best moments of your day. She delivers quality, artistic images that become timeless reminders of the event for you and your family.

• 330 Peters Street, Suite 102 Atlanta, 30313 See on map
    Location of (Christine Gallagher Photography)