904 Broad Street, Johnstown, CO 80534 Map · Phone number

tentdecor
bouts

10 Reviews for Cherished Events

Janis · Married on 01/03/2014

Our company uses Cherished Events to provide flower arrangements for our lobby! The flowers are GORGEOUS and highly creative...every week is a new look. We get so many compliments on them throughout the day and they seem to last a really long time. So long some of us employees fight over who gets to take home the arrangements every Friday!

Sent on 02/07/2014

I was so impressed with their creativeness and how beautiful the whole event looked, both inside and outside.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Deedra · Married on 09/17/2012

My husband and I could not have chosen a better company than Cherished Events for our wedding planning, decorations, and all other party needs for our special day. They were very professional, flexible, and responsive to our request. My husband and I were very impressed with the timeliness for a company that was not located in our city which was in Colorado Springs. Cherished Events even handled all of my flower needs including my bouquet, my brides maids bouquets, and my husband and his wedding parties crocuses. They arrived on time and had everything for our wedding and reception in place and ready to go before guest/family had arrived. I know we made the right choice by inviting Cherished Events into our wedding day because they went above and beyond our expectations with all the services that they provided and the excellent customer service that we received. I have recommended and will continue to recommend family and friends to Cherished Events.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Cherished Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables

• 904 Broad Street Johnstown, 80534 See on map