Fargo, Fargo, ND 58103 Map · Phone number

About Celebration Concentration

Celebration Concentration is a wedding and event planning organization based in Fargo, North Dakota. This wedding planner is a perfectionist at heart, and loves to help clients realize their wedding vision and successfully achieve their heart’s desire on their wedding day. With meticulous attention to detail, meaningful client relationships, and a value for your ideas and preferences, Celebration Concentration offers everything that you need to create a superb celebration.

Experience
Molly, founder of Celebration Concentration, offers an educational background in Organizational Leadership, as well as a career in hotel management. She has also completed an accredited Event Planner course by ICOES, and boasts extensive experience in designing events consistently and efficiently.

Celebration Concentration offers several wedding planning packages, including full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. She offers consultations in order to listen to your desires, concerns, and ideas for your dream wedding, and will provide you with personalized services in order to make your event a unique and customized experience. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Celebration Concentration 6
  • Sumaiya

Sumaiya Alam · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

Molly was amazing at our wedding day! She and her mother took care of every little things at the day of and made my day stress free! I appreciate her help and very glad I decided to use Celebration Concentration. I would highly recommend her team!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Celebration Concentration 7
    Celebration Concentration 8
    Celebration Concentration 9
    Celebration Concentration 10
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

Exactly what I needed

OK, if you’re reading this, you are looking for a wedding planner. Let me just tell you, Molly did an AMAZING job. I have never been a person who had a specific image in mind for my wedding, and honestly, just the thought of all the decisions I would have to make made me slightly nauseated. From the first meeting when we discussed general thoughts on the wedding, I knew Molly would be super knowledgeable and helpful. She was very good at keeping me organized and ON BUDGET. She has an incredibly detailed spreadsheet which allowed me to see both the big picture and to pick just the things that need to be done by a certain date.

As time went on, she was good at reminding me about the next steps and decisions which needed to be made, and when I got overwhelmed, she would work behind the scenes and get back in touch a few days later.

The week and day of the wedding, she was so organized and prepared! I was unaware of anything going awry, and to this day, if anything wasn’t exactly right, I don’t know about it. I really can’t say enough about how great she was to work with, and she truly made my wedding day a relaxing and fun day. Thank you Molly!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kate · Married on 04/07/2018

Molly did a great job as my day-of-coordinator. I could relax and enjoy the moment because I knew she had it handled. It was the best money spent!

Sent on 09/19/2018