Via Gaeta 19, Rome, IT 00055 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $700
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli

Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli is the first Celebrant in Italy, specializing in Weddings and Symbolic Rites.

Giuliano Bonelli is a professional in the marriage sector who puts his personal story at the service of all those who wish to have a personalized and engaging experience to get married through the Symbolic Rite.

Hello! My name is Giuliano Bonelli, I was born in Rome in December 1961. I developed and practiced my profession as a celebrant, after a long religious and humanistic education. For many years, in fact, I was a Cristian priest and this allowed me to learn firsthand how to listen to the hearts of those who approached me to be welcomed and to seek some serenity.

After leaving the priestly life, the desire to be close to people's hearts did not die in me. Hence my current profession as a Celebrant. My experience with people and training in listening allowed me to experience the beauty of the heart and the expectations of future spouses, accompanying them as they imagined and carrying out the Rite that was closest to their experience of love. In this regard, by putting my specialization at the service, I organized and carried out various types of celebration: Symbolic Weddings and LGBT civil unions; but also anniversaries and other events both lay and religious. In the case of the Symbolic Rite, for example, there are no limits regarding the methods and creativity for the celebration: whether it is strictly secular or even with references to faith. I can also collaborate with "Wedding planning" agencies in order to offer the spouses a more complete service to best realize their heart desires.

I am the specialist who, through dialogue and listening to your needs, I'm able and happy to create a memorable and meaningful wedding ceremony for you, your family and your friends. Of course I am open to any kind of couple experience: whether they are straight or lgbt it has no discriminating importance. The important thing is that the spouses wish to consolidate their love using the help of his professionalism.

You can contact Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli even if you already have a wedding planner who is organizing your wedding.

Experience

Giuliano has a degree in Philosophy and Theology from the Pontifical Lateran University in Rome. He also has his master's degree in secondary anthropology from the Theological Faculty of Palermo.

Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli offers many services to bring your vision to life for your wedding ceremony, creating an experience that you will remember for years to come. The different types of ceremonies he can perform include:

• Symbolic weddig

3 Reviews for Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli

1 User photo

Megan · Married on 10/25/2019

So easy to work with!

Mr Bonelli was so great! He was so professional and was very detailed with responses. He was also very knowledgeable and really ensured that we considered every option when planning our ceremony.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli's reply:

Thank a lot for you review. You are so kind. It was so nice to work with and for you.
    I dream for you a wonderful life.
    very big hug,
    Giuliano Bonelli
  • Thefortes

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2019

Mr. Bonelli was a perfect fit for our ceremony!

Mr. Bonelli was responsive and very helpful as we planned this ceremony in Italy while we were in the U.S. He even arranged for a violinist to play for us! Mr. Bonelli went to our venue prior to our arrival to make sure everything was ready for us. He reviewed our ceremony program and made corrections to the Italian spelling for us. His words during the ceremony were special to us. We would highly recommend Mr. Bonelli.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli's reply:

Thank you so much for what you wrote.
    For me it was a great honor and joy to have celebrated your wedding.
    Thanks again and best wishes for a happy life
  • TaQuilla

Taquilla · Married on 09/05/2018

Elopement to Rome from the States

With about 10 weeks to plan our elopement we found Mr. Bonelli who’s very reasonably priced. He was very helpful and meticulous during the planning process and was great during the ceremony.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli's reply:

Thank you so very much indeed!
    For me it was a great pleasure to be able to help you live the best day of your life.

Giuliano

Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Italian

• Via Gaeta 19 Rome, IT, 00055 See on map
    Location of (Celebrans by Giuliano Bonelli)