CDC ARTISTRY

Pensacola, FL
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price
Born and raised here on the beautiful Gulf Coast, I am dearly in love with all of the surroundings of the landscape and eclectic group of people in this area. Well rounded and diversified, sometimes old fashioned, I am a lady with dreams of yesterday bringing forth my photography of today. I work my best with the outdoors as my studio, letting the light of the heavens paint my lens. I love photography of all kinds, from families and newborns, weddings, stills, nature and pets. I have owned my own business now for many years making time for it on the side of the everyday hustle of life and now it is my full time venture. I also work with animals and adore the endless love and affection they give to this world. I would love to have the opportunity to fancy your needs as a photographer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your time spent here......in my world of dreams and memories created today for tomorrow

Sincerely,