Catarino Jewels

Sintra, Portugal View map

Catarino Jewels is a jewelry business in Sintra, Portugal. They are a Portuguese brand that was founded in 2010 by Joao Filipe Catarino. All the jewelry is designed and handmade by Joao. He puts care and detail into each piece of jewelry so that is stands out and is durable.

Catarino Jewels can create wedding rings, engagement rings, and necklaces. Engagement rings and wedding bands are specifically designed to impress and dazzle your loved ones with the information you supply. You can browse the website for jewelry or work with Joao to create a one-of-a-kind piece. The jewelry can be ordered on the website and shipped anywhere in the world. When larger quantities of jewelry is needed, the pieced are finished by Catarino Jewels artisans to ensure a timely delivery.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Shipping

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • F
    Filipe L. Married on 06/08/2019

Engagement Ring

I ordered one of the most beautiful engagement rings I've ever seen, from Catarino Jewels shop.
    The service was excellent, I wasn't sure about my fiancé finger size and João helped me to find the correct size.
    My fiancé loved it so much.
    And the best of it, is that i's not a common engagement ring, itś also a Necklace.
    So she can always use it whatever is the situation, in her finger or neck.
    I love it so much as she.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Catarino Jewels 1
Exclusive

R. Retiro dos Pacatos, nº 50 Sintra, Portugal, 2635-224
+351 918113031
Location of (Catarino Jewels)

Other vendors in Portugal for your wedding