Edmond, OK 73034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Carpe Diem Video Productions

A husband and wife video company with a modern, youthful viewpoint. Seven years experience and over 150 happy couples! www.carpediemvideoproductions.com

Follow Carpe Diem Video Productions on

• Videos 7

15 Reviews for Carpe Diem Video Productions

Lyndsay · Married on 06/18/2016

We were so happy with our choice of Carpe Diem for our videographer! When we began looking for videographers we struggled to find one that was both in our price range and that we felt like their videos reflected what we had dreamed of for ours. With Carpe Diem we found so much more! They were not only in our price range and their videos reflected what we hoped for our own, but they were easy to communicate with, extremely helpful and nice on the day of our wedding, prompt with getting our videos back to us after our wedding, and we LOVED how they captured our day. They did an excellent job of capturing all the little details and giving us a forever memory of all the emotions that were shared on that day. Pictures are wonderful to capture your wedding day, but having videos (captured so perfectly by Carpe Diem) really allow you to relive your wedding day! I would highly recommend Carpe Diem for any of your future videographer needs.

Sent on 09/02/2016

They are so friendly and make you feel really special. The only group you should consider!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/14/2016

Carpe Diem does a wonderful job capturing every aspect of your wedding day! I had a smile on my face the entire time I was watching my wedding day video. It will be something my husband and I will treasure for the years to come.

Sent on 08/13/2016