CapdeVillas at La Teresita

3248 W Columbus Drive, Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number
1 review

About CapdeVillas at La Teresita

ocated in Tampa Bay FL, the Banquet Hall at “La Teresita Restaurant” known as Capdevilas at LaTeresita, has a semi-simple but elegantly decorated room that will accommodate all types of parties from a simple Baby shower to an elegant Wedding. There is seating for small parties of 25 guests to our medium hall of 150 guests to our large banquet hall which has the capacity to seat up to 500 guests. Events of all types and sizes, we will take care of everything: food, setup, linen, servers, and most important: cleanup. From The Owners to the employees everyone pitches in to make your event a memorable one. Best of all we will not break your Budget!

• The Tampa Club

1.2
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0

The only reason why I didn't have a horrible wedding day was because I had too much fun celebrating with my family and friends. The coordinator who was in charge of the event hall was the worst person they could have chosen. She didn't give me a set price til one week before the wedding and expected me to pay it the day after. I had been after her for months asking how much I would end up having to pay. Also, she was never available and gave me the wrong impression of how the place would be set up. The rest of the staff was helpful and tried to fix all of her mistakes the best they could, although it was extremely hot in the hall. Apparently, their air conditioner doesn't work very well. My husband was sweating bullets while reciting his vows :/ I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone, especially if cristina is your event coordinator.

Sent on 10/02/2014