About Cactus Flower

Making weddings beautiful since 1972

The Studio at Cactus Flower is the wedding and event-dedicated division of Cactus Flower. Cactus Flower is family owned and operated, award-winning, and after 45 years has become the largest and most recognized florist in the Phoenix Metro area.  Freshness, extraordinary selection and creativity are fundamental to our success.

Our team knows how to create your ideas with attention to detail and budget, captivating your audience from start to finish.  This is your day. We're here to help you make it as magical as you've always dreamed it to be!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Table Arrangements (5)
Set Up (3)
Aisle Decor (3)
Flower Petals (2)

Flowers can be a tricky component when planning a wedding. Not only did Corrina Chavez take all the guesswork out of the equation, she and her team really listened to my wants and dreams! She saved us money where she could, and her suggestions were invaluable. My bridal bouquet that they designed was even better than the inspiration photo that I brought to our intial meeting. No high pressure sales and such patience! Even on short notice, they ordered the most sought-after flowers for me. I couldn’t have been more pleased. My mom even gave the designer a huge hug! We will be using Cactus Flower for all of our floral needs forever!

Photo of Cactus Flower in Scottsdale, AZ - A dream bouquet! Definitely drying it out to cherish always.
Profile Picture Vanessa, 1/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We used Cactus Flower for my daughter's wedding. I worked with Corrina. She was amazing! She listened to exactly what my daughter wanted and made it happen!! She very patiently spent a lot of time going over each detail with me more than a few times! (Nervous MOB). The flowers were even more beautiful than I had imagined. I definitely recommend Cactus Flower, specifically Corrina for your event. You will be very happy!!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews

16 Photos

1 VIDEO

The Studio at Cactus Flower
1:27 minutes
Click here to view my video.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1470171421388 samantha 1 0024

Free Toss Bouquet with Any Booking

$50.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
The traditional bouquet toss is a fun right of passage for every bride. But let's be real, the bride's bouquet is too gorgeous to risk being damaged in the scuffle. We are happy to provide you with a complimentary toss bouquet! Included with any Cactus Flower bridal agreement.
#WW4ac98c6360a21c31

1 ENDORSEMENT
Cactus Flower has provided floral design, boutonnieres, and bouquets for many of the weddings we have photographed. Their designs are always beautiful and uniquely catered to the tastes and style of each bride, and add the perfect pop of color to every ceremony and reception. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist!

Events

10822 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254   See On Map
480-358-5473 (phone)
Cactus Flower is a wedding florist from Scottsdale, AZ servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Glendale, and Chandler. Cactus Flower is a professional Florist that has been part of the Arizona wedding industry since 1972 specializing in custom arrangements.