By Karlota Rodriguez

Bayamon, PR View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

¡Hola!

As your photographer I vow to capture all your special moments and work together to create memories you'll cherish for years to come. I'm looking forward to your big day.

Visit my website to learn more,

www.bykarlota.com

@karlitakarlota

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,895.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Isabel
    Isabel Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent service and exceptional professionalism

Karla was amazing! Professional, has a great eye and her work was so beautiful. Highly Recommend!
    Amanda Married on 06/25/2016
    We are so so so happy we found Karlota! We really wanted our pictures to be natural looking without crazy editing/photoshop and wanted someone who would be able to capture our personalities at the same time. After meeting her, and talking for about an hour, we felt comfortable enough to sign our contract before we even took our engagement pictures. This review is based on our engagement pictures and from them, we are so excited and grateful that we will have Karlota to photograph our wedding. She makes you feel comfortable in an otherwise uncomfortable situation and gave us so many great shots to choose from! She captured exactly what we wanted! Karlota responds very quickly to all email/text/calls (which is hard to find in Puerto Rico), sticks to the timeframe she give you and is truly a delight to work with! I would highly recommend her photo & video services!

By Karlota Rodriguez's reply:

I appreciate such kind words. Can't wait for the big day!
    Darwin Event on: 05/24/2015
    Organizing my proposal and engagement party was one of the most nerve-wrecking experiences I have ever done. I wanted everything to be perfect and I knew that I needed to capture that special moment with a professional so that I could relive those once in a lifetime memories forever. Karla was definitely the right choice! My fiancé constantly looks at the pictures with a sparkle in her eye and after a week she still hasn't been able to decide which pictures she likes best (she likes them all but we only have so much wall space). Karla was very punctual and open to each one of my ideas for an already beautiful session she had planned. We continue to get compliments on the beautiful pictures which were delivered promptly with an easy to use storage solution. Communication was painless and her artistic style was perfect! Highly recommended!

By Karlota Rodriguez's reply:

Such kind words, Darwin. It was great to be a part of your engagement. Can't wait for you guys to see the video! Coming soon, by the way.

Deals

By Karlota Rodriguez 1
Exclusive

Color Touch by Ana Color Touch by Ana Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Karlota on a wedding a while back and she is amazing at what she does!!! When I saw a sneak peek of the wedding video I was impressed. Check her work you will not regret it!

Karism Photography Karism Photography Wedding Photographers

Her video work is breathtaking. Shows the feelings and emotions of the day in every frame. Looking at your day in movement captured by her will be a total experience! Love it!

San Juan, PR Bayamon, PR, 00961
Location of (By Karlota Rodriguez)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding