Bayamon, PR 00961 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About By Karlota Rodriguez

As your photographer I vow to capture all your special moments and work together to create memories you'll cherish for years to come. I'm looking forward to your big day.

Visit my website to learn more,

www.bykarlota.com

aw 197

10 Reviews for By Karlota Rodriguez

• Isabel

Isabel · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent service and exceptional professionalism

Karla was amazing! Professional, has a great eye and her work was so beautiful. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

We are so so so happy we found Karlota! We really wanted our pictures to be natural looking without crazy editing/photoshop and wanted someone who would be able to capture our personalities at the same time. After meeting her, and talking for about an hour, we felt comfortable enough to sign our contract before we even took our engagement pictures. This review is based on our engagement pictures and from them, we are so excited and grateful that we will have Karlota to photograph our wedding. She makes you feel comfortable in an otherwise uncomfortable situation and gave us so many great shots to choose from! She captured exactly what we wanted! Karlota responds very quickly to all email/text/calls (which is hard to find in Puerto Rico), sticks to the timeframe she give you and is truly a delight to work with! I would highly recommend her photo & video services!

Sent on 02/09/2016

By Karlota Rodriguez's reply:

I appreciate such kind words. Can't wait for the big day!

Darwin · event on 05/24/2015

Organizing my proposal and engagement party was one of the most nerve-wrecking experiences I have ever done. I wanted everything to be perfect and I knew that I needed to capture that special moment with a professional so that I could relive those once in a lifetime memories forever. Karla was definitely the right choice! My fiancé constantly looks at the pictures with a sparkle in her eye and after a week she still hasn't been able to decide which pictures she likes best (she likes them all but we only have so much wall space). Karla was very punctual and open to each one of my ideas for an already beautiful session she had planned. We continue to get compliments on the beautiful pictures which were delivered promptly with an easy to use storage solution. Communication was painless and her artistic style was perfect! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/05/2015

By Karlota Rodriguez's reply:

Such kind words, Darwin. It was great to be a part of your engagement. Can't wait for you guys to see the video! Coming soon, by the way.

By Karlota Rodriguez Pricing

By Karlota Rodriguez Price Rates

By Karlota Rodriguez FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Color Touch by Ana
    Color Touch by Ana Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Karlota on a wedding a while back and she is amazing at what she does!!! When I saw a sneak peek of the wedding video I was impressed. Check her work you will not regret it!

• Karism Photography
    Karism Photography Wedding Photographers

Her video work is breathtaking. Shows the feelings and emotions of the day in every frame. Looking at your day in movement captured by her will be a total experience! Love it!

• Bayamon, 00961 See on map