3355 Lenox Rd. NE Suite 750, Atlanta, GA 30326 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,500

About BV FOTO / FILM

Because every love has a story . . . Let us tell yours.

Bella Vita Foto/Film is a creative wedding photography company, focused on telling your unique story.

In business for more than 15 years, we have photographed weddings from Maine to Florida, as well as the Bahamas. We use the best state-of-the-art gear, designed to work in any venue and lighting situations ranging from bright beach to sparkly candles.

Be it formal, garden, beach, bohemian, or urban, our team will listen and augment your vision. We will cover every aspect of your event with dedication and style.

We deliver our products in a timely manner: A phone app with 20-30 of your images the very next day, and a fully edited wedding within 7 days of the wedding.

We provide a full-range of services, including location weddings, trash-the-dress, engagement sittings, bridal sittings, full wedding coverage, on-line image review and purchase, image DVDs, slide shows, a full range of wedding albums (including fine Italian leathers and silk covers), save-the-date-cards, and art canvases augmented with oil paint.

We love love, and we love what we do. Make us your partner in recording your love story!

361a7620
361a0130
361a7620

8 Reviews for BV FOTO / FILM

Randy · Married on 08/06/2016

Ingrid and her team did a fabulous job with my nieces wedding. They took the time to schedule all of the formal shots before the wedding and make sure our needs would be met and to make the event seamless.
    They took loads of truly artistic candids while being fun and very attentive. WE love our photos, as well as the phone app (super fast turn-around) and our book. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/08/2017

salena · Married on 08/05/2016

I had less than 75 days to plan my wedding. I went on wedding wire to hire a photographer. I chose BV FOTO based off other reviews and price comparison she offered allot more than other photographers. Mrs Ingrid was very knowledge and even made suggestions I hadn't thought of. I like the fact that she took the time to be very thorough and help ease my stress the day of the wedding. I love my photos and was able to receive an app that I could send to family and friends for a sneak peek of our wedding day. I really loved the book she included in the package. All in all I'm very satisfied with everything and would definitely recommend others to book with BV FOTOS.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/01/2016

BV FOTO / FILM was an excellent choice to go with for our wedding. Ingrid and her staff were very professional and helpful on our wedding day as well as some photos before hand. We had photography and videography as well as drone videography. Ingrid provides top notch service with reasonable pricing.

Sent on 11/14/2016