4615 North Section Line Road, Radnor, OH 43066 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bush Photography

Hello! I'm Rachel, a fine art wedding & lifestyle photographer. I am dedicated to creating authentic and timeless photos that will last a lifetime. I currently serve the central Ohio area, but love to travel!

I approach wedding days with a mixture of classic and documentary styles. This means, that while I will direct & pose you for those classic shots, the majority of your wedding will simply be captured as it unfolds.

In my free time, I enjoy working in my potager garden, traveling, and photographing moments from my own life. I recently graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Ohio Wesleyan University where I concentrated in photography and ceramics.

I can't wait to meet you and start photographing your story!

Follow Bush Photography on

Bush Photography 2
Bush Photography 3
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 05/18/2019

Quality, Fun and Responsive Photographer!

Rachel was our photographer for our wedding this past weekend and she did an AMAZING job! She made my groom and I feel so comfortable and at ease the whole day. Rachel has an eye for detail and does a great mix of creative, sultry and fun shots. It's stressful finding a quality photographer that you can trust and I highly recommend Rachel to any couple looking to get married. The very next day after our wedding she had some processed images ready for us to review! Thank you Rachel for going above and beyond for us on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Bush Photography 4
    Bush Photography 5
    Bush Photography 6

Bush Photography Pricing

Bush Photography Price Rates

Bush Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files