Tracy, CA 95391 Map · Phone number

Brooke Beasley Photography 1
Brooke Beasley Photography 2
Brooke Beasley Photography 3

Siobhain · Married on 04/28/2018

We first met Brooke for our engagement shoot and my fiance at the time was SO apprehensive because he is not a picture person. By the time we finished the shoot he was laughing and relaxed and we credit that 100% to Brooke. Fast forward to our wedding day and it just felt natural having Brooke there. She felt more like a friend than a vendor and you can see that in our photographs. Needless to say our pictures turned out phenomenally and they all have a relaxed fun feel to them - the same warm, fun and relaxed feeling Brooke brings to everything. I know as our family grows and life moves on to the next milestones we will be reaching back out to Brooke to help us capture those moments.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kiana · Married on 06/30/2017

Hiring Brooke and her team was the best wedding decision my husband and I made! Out of the hundreds of wedding images she sent us, we LOVED every single one of them... and trust me, my husband and I are normally not the best at taking photos. Brooke and her team will make all of your wedding photo dreams come true! Especially, when it comes to your couple portrait photos. Not only that, but she puts you at ease while you're being photographed; there were many times my husband and I didn't even realize we were being photographed, but Brooke and her team captured so many genuine and natural moments! Those were some of our favorite photos!!

Brooke and her team are worth every penny!!! There is literally no way you can go wrong!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Brooke Beasley Photography 4
    Brooke Beasley Photography 5
    Brooke Beasley Photography 6

stacey · Married on 05/21/2016

Brooke is absolutely amazing at what she does. She is totally a non-pressure type of photographer which is why I fell in love with her. My husband is so shy in front of the camera that I was actually kind of dreading the engagement session. But Brooke totally took him under her wing and made our photo shoot fun and relaxed. There was not any awkward posing going on, it all felt natural and the pictures definitely showed that.

I know I'm posting this review a little early in the game because we haven't gotten our wedding pictures back yet, but I don't even need to see the pictures to know that they are going to be amazing. Brooke was everywhere I needed her to be on my wedding day. She was always right there or her second shooter, Dana, was on hand to capture a picture if I needed. Again on the wedding day, everything was so relaxed. I wanted to make sure that my husband and I were able to spend a majority of the time at the cocktail hour with our guests and that is exactly what we got to do. Brooke and Dana made the family picture time so easy and quick that we were at cocktail hour for a good portion of it.

Brooke is definitely your girl if you are looking for a photographer that is going to capture those beautiful natural moments of you with the people you love the most. Contact her immediately to book your date because she books up SO fast!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Brooke Beasley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Tracy, 95391 See on map