Tulsa, OK 74132 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Brittney Ashton Photography

My philosophy is simple: keep things as real as possible. I understand and appreciate the amount of effort that you put into planning your special day and I want to capture all the important details you have worked so hard to perfect. Everyone's special day is different and I treat each one as such. Your photographs should convey a sense of life and reflect who you are. It's about capturing mood, emotion, and personality through the lens and turning them into amazing photographs. My focus is on exceptional lighting, composition, and angles that make you look your best. I don't feel the need to over-process my images. A great image is great because of the moment it captures, not because of what's done to it afterwards. Simply stated, it's about telling your story through beautiful photographs.

Follow Brittney Ashton Photography on

caitlin kaelin 11

7 Reviews for Brittney Ashton Photography

• Ryan

Ryan · Married on 01/28/2017

We hired Brittany to do our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pics. She did an amazing job with everything and everyone. She is very knowledgeable on how to pose you and captures the most amazing pictures. You cannot go wrong with her!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Sara · Married on 03/29/2014

Brittney and Ryan did a phenomenal job at our wedding, can't wait to look through all of the pictures. I know they will turn out great with how perfect out engagement and bridal photos turned out! Brittney is very personable and made us feel very comfortable even though taking photos can sometimes be a little awkward. Photos looked like real life and you would have never guessed that we were posed for the pictures. Very quick to get back with me on any questions I had and was very flexible with her schedule if anything came up (we got rained out twice for pictures!) I would definitely recommend this photography team to others 1000 times over!!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Chandra · Married on 11/16/2013

Brittney is an Amazing Photographer!! I went to a local bridal event and entered my name into a drawing. I won a free engagement session with Brittney and I am a person that never wins anything! :) So I met her and really liked her work and went on and booked her for my engagements and wedding! I feel in love with my engagement photos and to make it even better, my photos made it into the spring 2013 issue of Bridal Lifestyle magazine! I just got my wedding photos and they are absolutely AMAZING! If you can book with her DO IT!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Brittney Ashton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Weddings by Banks - Banks Entertainment - Banks Studios
    Weddings by Banks - Banks Entertainment - Banks Studios Wedding DJs

This is literally one of our favorite photographers around. Her dedication to building a relationship with the bride and groom shows in her work...which alone, speaks for itself! HIRE HER!

• Divine Designs by Mandy
    Divine Designs by Mandy Wedding Florists

Sweetest photographer I have ever worked with and her vibe is so natural and easy going. If you are one of the few lucky clients to have the honor of her services, you won't be disappointed. She is just so wonderful to work with and is truly kind and genuine.

• Redeemed Productions
    Redeemed Productions Wedding Videographers

Brittney Ashton is amazing at what she does. Her style is beautiful, and her commitment to her brides is awesome! We've watched her turn her business from part-time, to full-time in the past few years, and there is always a line of brides wanting to use her for the big day. A true professional when it comes to quality, and attention to detail not only with the photos, but with her couples. Hire Brittney, and you won't be disappointed!