488 First Street, Macon, GA 31201 Map · Phone number

About Brilliant Linens

At Brilliant Linens our goal is to provide you, the customer, the very best in top quality table linens and chair cover rentals at affordable prices. We provide the finest services for every occasion including weddings, parties, proms, galas, bat & bar mitzphas, sweet sixteen parties, anniversaries, sporting and corporate events etc. So whatever the occasion we can help to make it a"Brilliant" one. We have a wide assortment of theme linens for every event, and we are constantly adding to our inventory. If you don't see what you need, just ask and we'll try our best to accomodate your request. We truly value your business and thank for considering Brilliant Linens for your linen needs, should you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us by phone, fax, mail or email. We also have a location in Macon Georgia.

Follow Brilliant Linens on

untitled
BrilliantLinensLogo3

11 Reviews for Brilliant Linens

Debbie · Married on 05/07/2011

They were great, they worked with me in picking up my table clothes and runners for my daughter's wedding on Lake Oconee. Two weeks before the wedding they called me to comfirm my order, and to do a final count. If they hadn't taken that extra step I would have been short on table clothes. They saved the day!!!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Mandy · Married on 09/26/2009

This company was great!! They were very helpful, and there prices beat out everyone!! I was able to save over $300 by using them and they had speciality linens! Also instead of paying for sashes, they came free with our chair covers. LOVE THEM!!

Mandy & Sean McCanel

Sent on 10/13/2009

Anntoinette · Married on 09/26/2009

It was great working with brilliant linen they satified all my need and had my venue beautiful thank you.

Sent on 10/14/2009