Edison Glen, Edison, NJ 08837 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bridesbysital

I am a Freelance Makeup Artist who loves to see what colors can do and how to bring out the inner beauty on you with the glow you need on your Special Day.

Follow Bridesbysital on

• Sophia Jose Makeup
  • Makeup By Anu Sarin
  • Beauty Room by Tiffany
wedding
Bridesbysital
39af7b08d25aba5b 1485473016205 neil samantha at the bridgewater manor pre ceremon
neil samantha at the bridgewater manor pre ceremon
Bridesbysital
neil samantha at the bridgewater manor first dance
certificate
wedding
neil samantha at the bridgewater manor pre ceremon

6 Reviews for Bridesbysital

dimple · Married on 12/10/2017

A magnificent artist for any occasion!!!!!!! Sital's passion for makeup shines right through in her work. She has a genuinely sweet & fun personality and she listens to her clients, delivering the makeup results you only ever see on an airbrushed magazine advertise. Sital did my makeup for my recent baby shower and made me look glamorous but natural at the same time. She uses only the best make products in the industry to achieve a flawless finish.

In addition to making me feel like a princess, she offered me some great makeup tips/advice that were very helpful, and I can't wait to try them out.

Dont delay booking with her and I promise you will not only feel and look amazing but you will also gain a wonderful friend for life.

Thank you Sital for your generosity and expertise and most of all for making me feel on top of the world for my big event !!!!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

dimple · event on: 12/09/2017

Sent on 04/12/2018

I was very pleased with how she matched my makeup look with my prom dress and to what suited me best even though I had no idea what I actually wanted. She puts a lot of thought into the makeup look she matches people with and has become our go to makeup artist for all events.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Bridesbysital FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 44.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bridesbysital 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Beautiful Hair by Joyce Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sital is a wonderful make up artist that I've been working with for a few years . She is professionally trained and her work is beautiful from a natural look to exotic what ever your desire is. Sital is very easy to talk to and is Very accommodating. I recommend her to all my Brides!

• Edison Glen Edison, NJ, 08837 See on map