211 Shady Arbor Loop, Longs, SC 29568 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,495

About Brenko Studio

Wedding Photography

For professional, high-quality wedding photography, turn to Brenko Studio. I have been in the professional photography business for ten years, and I have the experience and talent you need to make sure that the very best of your wedding memories are recorded forever.

On your wedding day, you will want a reliable, punctual photographer to be with you from beginning to end, and that is what I strive to provide. From the little moments in the makeup chair, to the walk down the aisle, to the dance floor at the reception, I will be right there to capture every detail of your big day. I work hard to make sure that my clients are comfortable and satisfied so that I can show them at their absolute best.

My years of diverse experience as a professional photographer guarantee that I will deliver you quality results no matter what your needs are. Whether your wedding is in a church or in a field, and whether you have twenty guests or two hundred, I will capture every special moment. Wedding days are some of the biggest days in my clients’ lives, and they deserve to be memorialized by an experienced and dependable professional.

You can also turn to me for other family-focused events. Engagements, anniversaries, and birthdays are some of my specialties. My services also extend beyond family functions. If you need a photographer for your corporate events, you can depend on my years of experience. If you need professional business photography to help your products shine in commercials, or help you shine on your company’s website, I will strive to get you what you need.

The satisfaction of my clients is my top priority. My years of professional experience ensure that, no matter what your needs, I will deliver you quality results.

To hear more about my services or schedule a shoot, give me a call today!

Follow Brenko Studio on

untitled 193 3 37
untitled 1 1

3 Reviews for Brenko Studio

• User4208757 · 2+ years ago

I found Brenko studios on line as I did not want to buy a wedding package of pictures and wanted to keep my costs down. Brenda, the owner of Brenko was perfect. She came to our house ahead of time to go over what we were looking for. Brenda spent the entire day of the wedding at the church and then the reception. She made it easy to do pictures and did really great work. We now have our digital album and can print whatever we want and share with our family and friends.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 04/24/2015

The photography I received for the price of the service was great. Brenda was more than willing to meet me and my bridal party two hours before the event, and continue to take photos through almost the end of the of my event. There was no hour limit. The only suggestion I would have to future brides is to plan out all of the posed family and friend photos that you want before the event...I have so many wonderful candid shots and bridal party shots, but there are some family members that I never took a photo with. Overall I am extremely satisfied however with this photographer service.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Debbie · Married on 12/03/2016

3.5

Brenda was there on time and she was very friendly with everyone! She took a whole bunch of photographs which were good and gave plenty to choose from! All important pictures were taken and all the guests loved her!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Brenko Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1495
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files