645 Main St, Lander, WY 82520 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Boutique Vacations

At Boutique Vacations we help create your dream vacation. Boutique Vacations specializes in customizing unforgettable romantic honeymoons, designing dream destination weddings and are experts in the art of romantic travel. Every couple wants their honeymoon to be unforgettable. Whether you envision a romantic getaway to the Caribbean or watching the sun set over the brilliant blue Aegean Sea from your own private terrace in Santorini, we have your perfect destination. Our Romance Travel Specialist's will design your once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon, personalized to your budget and interests. No two honeymoons are the same. So give us a call at 877-881-8847 and start planning your dream honeymoon.

Destination Weddings are increasing in popularity because today's couples want to eliminate stress and enjoy more of their wedding day. Planning a destination wedding on your own can be frustrating and stressful. Whether you are looking for an intimate wedding in Tuscany, a gazebo on the beach in Mexico or a seaside chapel in Maui, a destination wedding can provide the perfect backdrop to your ceremony. With so many options available, there truly is a perfect destination for every couple.

There are many advantages to a destination wedding, it costs less than a traditional wedding and doubles as a great vacation for your family and friends. A destination wedding also allows you and your loved ones more time to spend with each other compared to that of a traditional wedding.

Our specialists will arrange all of your travel and wedding plans and will also serve as the point of contact for all of your guests' travel needs. We will be with you every step of the way, from your initial inquiries to the day you walk down the aisle. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, it's a day full of beautiful memories, and it's a day you want to remember forever.

Follow Boutique Vacations on

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Boutique Vacations

1 User photo

Boutique Vacations 1

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

I honestly wish I could give Sarah a higher rating than a 5.0. She was the best travel agent I have ever worked with and by far the friendliest. A friend of mine referred us to her and we couldn't be happier. She was always on top of things and searched high and low for the best prices as well as the best places for us to travel to for our honeymoon. When the time came for my husband and I to go on our honeymoon, she was always texting me an updating me on our flights, times, and any changes that were to happen. The biggest change happened two hours before our flight to St. Lucia and that it was cancelled. The whole trip was canceled due to the nasty hurricanes that were affecting the east coast and St. Lucia island. I was devastated and Sarah even cried with me because she was so sad. She is one of the most empathetic, genuine people I have ever come into contact with in my life. We decided that we still wanted to go on a honeymoon, so she booked us the next day out and found us a super romantic honeymoon resort in Cancun. We were still able to take our honeymoon as well as take a second one in St. Lucia this year in June. She worked hard at getting a refund for our which allowed us to take our plan B honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico. Wow! Words cannot describe how thankful we were and still are of how hard she worked and I couldn't say nicer things about this wonderful women. She was always a text away or a phone call away! Thank you so much Sarah for being so amazing. I truly appreciate how much you did for us. Thank you!

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Boutique Vacations 2
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 06/14/2014

Boutique Vacations were super great to work with! They made planning our honeymoon such a breeze. My husband & I loved not having to worry about booking airline tickets or figure out how to book our events at the resort. We stayed at a Sandals Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica & it was AMAZING! We are so glad we listened to the reps at Boutique Vacations in only booking a few off resort adventures and getting scuba certified, as well. They were some of our favorite things we did, but we were really glad that we scheduled enough time on the resort to take advantage of all the activities included there. We had such an amazing time on our honeymoon & we definitely recommend using these travel agents to go through to make your travel plans super enjoyable & easy!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Elise · Married on 08/05/2013

Sara was GREAT and we had such a blast on our honeymoon. She took care of every detail and when we had the wrong credit at the spa when we arrived, a quick phone call to her and it was taken care of within minutes. She gave us great peace of mind in booking our vacation. I can't wait to go back to St. Lucia!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Boutique Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, South America

• 645 Main St Lander, 82520 See on map