735 E Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Boston's Floral Couture

Unusual floral for unusual people...

Follow Boston's Floral Couture on

Boston's Floral Couture 6
Boston's Floral Couture 7

April Smith English · Married on 06/15/2018

Highly recommend!

Andrea did a fantastic job with our florals for our wedding! She was also a HUGE help in arranging rentals from furniture to flatware. I loved collaborating with her to help create the look and feel I wanted for the day. I gave her my thoughts and she took them and ran with them. I trusted her completely to take care of everything and she did while keeping everything in budget.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Boston's Floral Couture 15
    Boston's Floral Couture 16

Christy F. · Married on 10/07/2017

Couture Experience

Andrea did our October 2017 wedding and it was nothing short of perfect. She absolutely brought my vision to life, helped steer me towards decisions that would work for our space, and created a wonderful bespoke evening for us (our wedding was also published in a bridal magazine). Andrea is more than just a florist, she is an experienced event designer- part florist, part wedding planner almost.

Since our wedding I've already used her for another event, and for our first anniversary she re-created my wedding bouquet. She will be our florist of choice as long as she is in business! All that said, I have also found Andrea to be willing to work with both large and small budgets, and also price her services very fairly. You cannot go wrong choosing her for your floral needs.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Boston's Floral Couture 17
    Boston's Floral Couture 18
    Boston's Floral Couture 19
    Boston's Floral Couture 20
    Boston's Floral Couture 21

Jess · Married on 08/12/2017

Boston’s Floral Couture was amazing!! I would recommend Andrea over and over again! She transformed our wedding venue into a romantic, beautiful place. The flowers and décor were so incredibly gorgeous and perfect! I was an out-of-town bride and she went above and beyond helping me. Andrea helped me with rentals, linens, décor and of course, amazing flower arrangements!! She truly made our day perfect and stress free! Our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything looked. Thank you Andrea!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

• 735 E Broadway Louisville, 40202 See on map
    5025400068 (Fax Number)
    Sun-Mon By Appointment Only Tues-Friday 10-5 Sat 10-2 (May change without notice)