Missoula Mission Valley, Missoula, MT 59801 Map · Phone number

About Boogie Down Studios Photobooth

Want your event to stand out? Boogie Down Studios offers the most creative and exciting photobooth in Montana. Browse our gallery and contact us for a unique photobooth experiance your guests won't soon forget.

Follow Boogie Down Studios Photobooth on

2 Reviews for Boogie Down Studios Photobooth

1 User photo

Boogie Down Studios Photobooth 1

Katelynn · Married on 10/07/2017

Boogie Down Studios did a fantastic job at my wedding. I contacted Brooklyn only a few weeks before the event and she was so flexible and amenable to my ideas. I wanted a western "old time" open-air photo booth for my guests and Boogie Down delivered! They worked with me on the border design ideas I had, making several changes in the process, and brought all the perfect props. I couldn't have been more happy with the result! I would absolutely recommend BDS to anyone looking for a fun, unique photobooth to have at their event! They had exactly what I wanted and I'm so glad I found them.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Boogie Down Studios Photobooth 2

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2013

These guys where amazing! Such a charming couple. They were very professional, took amazing pictures and printed them on the spot in the middle of the woods. The work they did are my favorite momentos of the wedding. I would happily do business with them again!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Boogie Down Studios Photobooth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Missoula, Mission Valley Missoula, 59801 See on map