One of the most affordable, experienced wedding photographers in the Columbus, OH area. Packages with 8 hours of photography and full rights to all of your photos.
Photography is not just my career, it is my hobby, my passion. I love telling stories through photographs and weddings provide me with the perfect opportunity to do just that. My style is photojournalism seamlessly paired with classic posing techniques with a touch of fashion. I think of it as artistic wedding photography meets the style of the old masters.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
2 User photos
Hannah Osborn · Married on 05/24/2019
Such a great guy!
Brad is not only a great photographer at a reasonable price, but such a laid back guy! We honestly enjoyed having him take our engagement photos and wedding pictures. He does a wonderful job and is super chill; never did he pressure anything. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thanks Brad!Sent on 06/08/2019
Laura · Married on 08/04/2018
Brad is exactly what his website says he is -- a great Columbus photographer at a great price. My husband and I got married on 8/4/18 in Wooster Ohio and Brad agreed to take the trip north to photograph our wedding. It was a priority for me to find vendors I could work well with and I could not have been more pleased with every interaction we had with Brad-- he is unfailingly polite, easygoing, reliable, flexible, and a clear communicator. I would recommend his great service and professional skills to anyone!Sent on 10/06/2018
dj · Married on 10/21/2017
My (now) husband and I used BLY photography for our wedding a couple weeks ago and are so thrilled with the experience. Here's why:Sent on 11/02/2017
1. While meeting with Brad for the first time, he was very professional, but also personable and kind, so he was a pleasure to work with!
2. We explained to him that both of us are very awkward, don't like being the center of attention, and feel very, very uncomfortable in front of the camera. Because of his calm, down to earth demeanor and his awesome skills, all of our pictures look great and you can't even tell how weird we feel!
3. He remained light hearted, kind, professional, and patient with us despite how freakin' weird we felt lol. Thanks for that, Brad!
4. Quality for cost! Finding a photographer with skill that won't completely rob you is hard to do in Columbus. He is a fair and genuine photographer!
5. Timeliness: He showed up on time, got all the shots in we needed on time, and all of our photos were completed and returned to us in 10 days!
6. Flexibility: I asked for a second shooter about a week before the wedding (sorry, Brad!) and though he warned me that it might not be possible just a week out, he was still able to find someone! He also showed no sign of annoyance or irritability at my late request like I probably would have and deserved lol. Also, I think he stayed an hour over our originally agreed time because it took a little longer than expected to get to the dance party, but he didn't seem bothered by it at all!
Overall, couldn't be happier. He's great!!!