One of the most affordable, experienced wedding photographers in the Columbus, OH area. Packages with 8 hours of photography and full rights to all of your photos.
Photography is not just my career, it is my hobby, my passion. I love telling stories through photographs and weddings provide me with the perfect opportunity to do just that. My style is photojournalism seamlessly paired with classic posing techniques with a touch of fashion. I think of it as artistic wedding photography meets the style of the old masters.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
2 User photos
Laura · Married on 08/04/2018
Brad is exactly what his website says he is -- a great Columbus photographer at a great price. My husband and I got married on 8/4/18 in Wooster Ohio and Brad agreed to take the trip north to photograph our wedding. It was a priority for me to find vendors I could work well with and I could not have been more pleased with every interaction we had with Brad-- he is unfailingly polite, easygoing, reliable, flexible, and a clear communicator. I would recommend his great service and professional skills to anyone!Sent on 10/06/2018
dj · Married on 10/21/2017
My (now) husband and I used BLY photography for our wedding a couple weeks ago and are so thrilled with the experience. Here's why:Sent on 11/02/2017
1. While meeting with Brad for the first time, he was very professional, but also personable and kind, so he was a pleasure to work with!
2. We explained to him that both of us are very awkward, don't like being the center of attention, and feel very, very uncomfortable in front of the camera. Because of his calm, down to earth demeanor and his awesome skills, all of our pictures look great and you can't even tell how weird we feel!
3. He remained light hearted, kind, professional, and patient with us despite how freakin' weird we felt lol. Thanks for that, Brad!
4. Quality for cost! Finding a photographer with skill that won't completely rob you is hard to do in Columbus. He is a fair and genuine photographer!
5. Timeliness: He showed up on time, got all the shots in we needed on time, and all of our photos were completed and returned to us in 10 days!
6. Flexibility: I asked for a second shooter about a week before the wedding (sorry, Brad!) and though he warned me that it might not be possible just a week out, he was still able to find someone! He also showed no sign of annoyance or irritability at my late request like I probably would have and deserved lol. Also, I think he stayed an hour over our originally agreed time because it took a little longer than expected to get to the dance party, but he didn't seem bothered by it at all!
Overall, couldn't be happier. He's great!!!
Jessi · Married on 06/10/2017
When we got engaged, we knew having a good wedding photographer was one of our top priorities. When we started our photographer search, all the good ones seemed to be out of our price range. Then we found Brad! From our very first phone conversation, we knew he was going to be awesome. He seemed very professional and answered all of our questions. He even answered questions we didn't know we had. The first time we met Brad was at our engagement shoot. Brad gave us some recommended locations for our engagement pictures around the Columbus area and even said he would travel to a different location for a small fee. We ended up taking our engagement pictures at the Scioto Mile and Brad knew all the gorgeous spots to take photos. He was very relaxed and made us feel very comfortable. The engagement pictures turned out beautiful and we were so excited he'd be photographing our wedding. When the wedding day came, he arrived at our venue super early so he could scope out all the good spots. Brad has done so many weddings that he has the photography schedule down to a science. We had plenty of time to take pictures because Brad is so efficient at his job. We got all the pictures we wanted and they turned our PERFECT! Brad took tons of pictures and he said he'd have them back to us in 4-5 weeks. We ended up receiving our pictures in 3 weeks and we couldn't be happier. Brad captured every moment beautifully and we will be able to cherish our wedding day forever thanks to him and his amazing photography skills, knowledge and experience. We cannot thank him enough!Sent on 07/06/2017