Monte Carlo, Monaco, Nice, FR 98000 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 7

About Blue Pineapple Art

Thank you for visiting Blue Pineapple's page and for taking an interest in Maja Kerin-Cosignani's work, the photographer behing the Blue Pineapple. Maja is European based Fine Art Photographer, living between South of France and Tuscany, but available Worldwide.

Maja is an artist by nature, with art exhibitions under her belt, and when taking wedding photos she likes to provide her clients with beautiful fine art imagery that is both classic and timeless. Her photography can be described as light and airy, which evokes feelings of genuine love & affection. She will create images that tell the story of your day in the best way possible.
Maja loves making real connections with her couples and bringing out their personalities in her portraits.

Since you spend so much time with your photographer on the day, her goal is not only to create amazing photos, but for you to have a great time creating the photos. Customer experience is just as important as the photos to her.

• Camille Dufosse

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Blue Pineapple Art 2
    Wedding in Phuket - February 2020

Congratulations on your engagement!

Are you planning an intimate wedidng in Phuket, Thailand this February?

Do get in touch! I will be there in February 2020 and happy to offer you a 30% off all my wedding packages!

Much love,

Maja x

• Blue Pineapple Art 3
    Elopement in Dubai

Congratulations on your engagement!

Are you thinking of having an intimate wedding/elopement in Dubai?

I love love spending time with my couple and dedicate all of my time to the two of them. I also love Dubai!

If you're thinking to #ElopeinDubai do get in touch, I will be happy to offer you a 30% off all my wedding packages!

Much love,