Blue Moon Rental

Windsor, CO View map

Blue Moon Rental is a luxury restroom rental company located in Windsor, Colorado. This family-owned and operated company strives to bring the comforts of a home bathroom to your outdoor wedding. Their portable restrooms bring comfort and convenience to your dream destination to keep your guests pleased throughout the whole celebration. Blue Moon Rental provides the perfect solution to your outdoor wedding needs.

Blue Moon Rental has a variety of restrooms each of which has private rooms, climate control, running water, and beautiful finishes to make you and your guests feel comfortable while celebrating you. The professional staff will deliver your restroom, and be there for setup and cleanup throughout the event. Blue Moon Rental offers three trailers for you to select from--each ranging in size, but none lacking in style--to customize for your unique event. The trailer options are:

• The Manhattan (3 spaces)
  • The Vancouver (3 spaces)
  • The Santa Fe (2 spaces)

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh C. Married on 04/09/2021

Best Decision of the Wedding Planning!

We rented the three stall trailer for our daughter’s outdoor wedding at a campground in Dillon, Colorado, with over 120 guests. The campsite had no electricity nor running water, although it did drop toilets. Since it had drop toilets it was difficult to convenience our daughter that the expense was necessary but the convincing turned out for the best. I was a little worried about the noise from a generator. I can assure you it was waste of time worrying as the generator was quieter than the so-called-quiet generator we rented for the pavilion lighting. The guests were over the (blue) moon as they expressed many thanks for taking their needs and comfort into consideration when planning the event. We went outside of what I thought to be considered the local area in selecting Blue Moon because of their website, how their equipment was presented as well as their raving reviews. I’m glad we did. The trailer was impeccable, the pictures on their website are accurate. And, the service was amazing from determining the correct needs for our guest and the venue, through delivery and set up, their stealth-like servicing during the event, to the ease of the pickup the next morning. If anyone finds themselves in the need of a restroom trailer, I whole heartedly recommend Blue Moon Rental.
    Ashleigh Campbell

Blue Moon Rental's reply:

Hi Ashleigh~
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind and thoughtful review! You daughter's wedding turned out beautiful and the Pavillion at Dillon Lake was a beautiful location. We really enjoyed working with you and wish your daughter and her husband all the best in their new lives together!

Warm Regards,
    Alexis Joens
    Blue Moon Rental
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 09/28/2019

Nicest Restroom Rentals You Will Find!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Blue Moon restroom rentals. We rented the Santa Cruz for our wedding, with 120 guests. From the moment we contacted them, Alexis was friendly and professional. She was helpful and patient when answering all of my questions and was kind enough to send info and photos when I asked. They were organized and the process was straight-forward. They delivered the restrooms to our venue the day before our event and the set up was perfect and better than expected. The restrooms are gorgeous, clean, spacious, well-kept, and smelled clean and new. The bathrooms were stocked with toilet paper and mints. As the bride, I was able to use an indoor restroom on the property at our venue, but honestly, the Blue Moon restrooms were just as nice! I would have felt completely comfortable using them in my wedding dress. We got so many compliments on them from our guests, which is something you don’t expect! We 100% recommend using them, and would absolutely rent from them again!
    Katherine Married on 09/28/2019

A great investment for the comfort of your guests!

We rented a restroom trailer for our backyard wedding and we received so many compliments on how clean, comfortable, and impressive they were.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Windsor, CO, 80550
Location of (Blue Moon Rental)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding