3700 E. Douglas Suite 1, Wichita, KS 67208 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,500

About BloomHaus

There is something truly special about being a part of such a memorable day. A day of true love and promise, a day that begins your life together! Let BloomHaus help you create your perfect wedding day that suits your personality. Our wedding designers at BloomHaus are passionate, enthusiastic, creative, and most of all easy to talk to. Contact us at info@bloomhauswichita.com or call 316-440-8787. You can also find our website at www.bloomhauswichita.com or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/BloomHaus.

knollaknollajennifermillerphotography2014110300870
jen and nnanna wedding 1092
jen and nnanna wedding 0601
jen and nnanna wedding 0981
BloomHaus
ashley prieksat moore group pictur
img1950
knollaknollajennifermillerphotography2014110300460
knollaknollajennifermillerphotography2014110300870

24 Reviews for BloomHaus

Lindsi · Married on 10/15/2016

Bloomhaus was amazing to work with. We met in person and I gave her a very vague idea of what I wanted my wedding to look and feel like. From there she created a custom vision board with her ideas and suggestions which matched exactly what I was envisioning in my head. The final product was more than I ever imagined. Everything from the flowers to decor to linens were all placed and designed perfectly. Everything was extremely beautiful and well worth the price tag.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kelsey · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough great things about Kathleen and Bloomhaus! She was so enthusiastic about making our ideas come to life from the very first meeting we had. We not only had Bloomhaus do our bouquets and other flowers but she also did all of our reception decor including centerpieces. She has so many great ideas and so many pieces to choose from. Everything went perfectly and she was quick to respond to all my questions. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. I definitely recommend Bloomhaus for your flowers and decor!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Holly · Married on 04/09/2016

There are no words to describe how wonderful Kathy and the BloomHaus staff are. From the very beginning, Kathy showed genuine enthusiasm in helping make my dream a reality. She offered helpful tips and suggestions, making it easier to narrow down the decor options. She was very flexible when it came to our budget and schedule. I appreciated the fact that she was attentive to my wants and style. BloomHaus took care of the decor and set-up, taking a lot of stress off my family and I. It was really nice to not have to worry about anything and know that they would take care of things for me. The end result was so beautiful and I absolutely loved how the ceremony and reception site looked! BloomHaus exceeds expectations and goes above and beyond. I would recommend Kathy and the gang hands down for your floral needs! Thank you BloomHaus!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Award

• Ambiance Events by April
    Ambiance Events by April Wedding Planners

I love BloomHaus! Kathy and her team are some of the most creative florists/designers I have met. She delivers the most beautiful product and her level service is unmatched. Her ability to interpret your vision into reality is incredible. She is so talented and on trend. If you want something unique and creative, call Kathy! She's amazing.

• Wichita Art Museum
    Wichita Art Museum Museum Weddings

BloomHaus has provided stunning floral creations for several WAM clients. Their creativity and attention to detail make them a pleasure to work with.

• 3700 E. Douglas, Suite 1 Wichita, 67208 See on map