200 Gun Club Rd, Hockessin, DE 19707 Map · Phone number

About Blonnie Brooks Photography

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking a bit of time to read more about me. I am a photographer based in Delaware, but I travel frequently for weddings throughout Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, New York and destination weddings elsewhere.

I strive to learn about my clients so that I can create images unique to them and not just the standard/must-have wedding photos. My wedding galleries are filled with natural expressions, family connections and real moments that show true personalities.  My client's truly value photography as a lifetime investment and like me, consider their wedding photos to be one of the first family heirlooms to be cherished now and for generations to come.

Please be sure to visit my website and blog to get a better idea of my style and learn a bit more about me and my philosophy.

Prices range from $3000-$7000.

Follow Blonnie Brooks Photography on

• Annie Masone Photography
  • Kerry Harrison Photography
  • Tuleya Photography
  • Lightwork Photography

9 Reviews for Blonnie Brooks Photography

Margaret · Married on 10/01/2016

We had a great experience with Blonnie and her partner David...we met by chance outside the Art Museum, the photographer that we had booked for our engagement pictures was running late and Blonnie and David's clients were also running late. When we found out our photographer had to cancel, Blonnie and David graciously offered to take a few pictures of us. The shoot was short but they did a great job making us feel comfortable and the pictures came out great, and we received them so quickly! We are so thankful they helped us out, and would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Eve · Married on 10/01/2016

When my wife and I decided to plan our wedding, one of the most important aspects to us was to find a really amazing photographer. We were told by our friends that all you'll have of this one significant moment in your lives are the photographs. We were drawn to Blonnie's photos right away. They were so much more interesting and dynamic than all of the other wedding photos out there. Her photos seemed to capture the true emotion and feeling of the day and were not staged or forced. Blonnie and David like to do an engagement shoot before your wedding day to get to know you as a couple and learn how you photograph together. I recommend doing an engagement shoot if for no other reason than to spend time with these awesome people and to have them practice shooting you. Our engagement photos turned out great and everyone complimented them for their originality. As for our wedding day photos, we've seen about fifty of them so far (our wedding was just last weekend), and they are absolutely perfect! We were supposed to have a beach ceremony, and we couldn't because of the weather. Even our family photos weren't taken outside. Despite these disappointing changes in the plan, Blonnie somehow took the most stunning and captivating photos that depict movement, emotion and excitement. Seeing her photos made me feel like it was okay that we did not get to have our beach ceremony, because they are so beautiful just as they are. We could not recommend Blonnie enough. She's an incredible photographer and an incredible person.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Melanie · Married on 09/26/2015

STOP YOUR SEARCH! Blonnie is your girl! Let me start off by saying that I interviewed a few photographers and once I met Blonnie my search came to an immediate end. Her passion is photography and it shows tremendously in all of work. My husband and I are very awkward in front of the camera but you would think we were models after Blonnie got a hold of us. We were relaxed and had the time of our life during our engagement shoot. Blonnie will never make you feel rushed and that in itself will relax your nerves and help your photos come out perfect. Her unobtrusive style will have you wondering if there were any good photos taken at your wedding and then BAM she posts the most amazing photos captured in the moment! Don't make a mistake and hire anyone else other then Blonnie!

Sent on 01/18/2016

• 200 Gun Club Rd Hockessin, 19707 See on map
    Studio Meetings are by Appointment Only
    Location of (Blonnie Brooks Photography)