Blaze & Eric

PO Box 92026, Anchorage, AK 99509 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Blaze & Eric

Blaze & Eric are Anchorage, AK's premiere musical act. They wow with their inventive arrangements of iconic hits. Eric impresses with his piano virtuoso and then surprises us by being equally skilled on guitar, bass, saxophone and more! Blaze's sultry yet powerful voice and lifetime of performing makes them enchanting to watch. Eric runs the Music Department at Alaska Pacific University. Blaze recently won "Best Vocalist" in the Anchorage Press Picks! They were winners 3 years in a row in the Press Picks in the categories of "Best Jazz", "Best Pop", "Best Cover Band" and "Best Overall Entertainment"! They can play as a Duo, a Full Band, and they provide DJ services.

To book or inquire, contact Blaze by email at blazeanderic@gmail.com or by phone at 907-440-6815.

Mitchell Wedding.
Mitchell Wedding.
Debut Album. The Sound of a Duo. 2014.
Debut Album. The Sound of a Duo. 2014.
Photo by Vo Photography.

Blaze & Eric 2
Blaze & Eric 3
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Mcknuckles · Married on 12/14/2018

I had an awesome experience with this vendor and would be a repeat customer in the future.

I used Blaze & Eric for my mom’s 80th birthday party after I saw them perform at a community service event and I liked their performance. I was not disappointed and I was so thrilled that I chose them for my special family event.

Blaze & Eric along with their drummer Nick did an outstanding job. They entertained our party guests and more especially the head table that included my mom for the entire night. They were able to get group participation without being asked because they sounded so good and our guests were singing and dancing in their seats throughout the entire evening. They were professional and I would definitely book and use them for any future events that would require a band.

Since they were asked for business cards from our guests this further supports my positive recommendation and review. Please contact and use them for any upcoming event that you may have.

Thanks,
    Sabrina A. McKnuckles

Blaze & Eric 4
    Blaze & Eric 5
    Blaze & Eric 6

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Blaze and Eric are absolutely amazing! The perfect due for our wedding reception. They picked the absolute best of our music and encompassed their musical vibe with ours in perfect harmony. I couldn’t have asked for a better match.

Sandy · Married on 06/03/2017

We were so excited to have Blaze & Eric play at our wedding. We've always dreamt of having a band play at our Wedding. Blaze & Eric were the perfect fit: they had an amazing sound, were fun, upbeat and played a great mix of songs. All of our guests loved them. Blaze even joined us on the dance floor to keep the crowd dancing. They created an overall great ambiance for our Wedding and we highly recommend them for anyone looking for a great band for any event.

Blaze & Eric FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 1,000 - $ 4,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Classic Rock, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• PO Box 92026 Anchorage, Alaska, 99509 See on map
    9077642373 (Other Phone Number)