Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Map · Phone number

About Blacksuit FM Photography

BlacksuitFM treats your “Big Day”, Engagement, Family Beach Shoot or Event with the care you deserve by providing professional quality photography, competitive pricing packages & quick delivery. PLUS giving you the freedom of your own prints by suppling you the print rights to your photographs.

Follow Blacksuit FM Photography on

tawney0252

6 Reviews for Blacksuit FM Photography

Kaitlin Beddouk · Married on 12/02/2018

Jimmy is amazing!

Not only did he give as great pricing, he made our day easy. He has an amazing eye for pictures and welcomes all ideas without hesitation. I couldn't be happier with the amazing pictures he took!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Melanie · Married on 12/22/2017

Jimmy Stewart has photographed every major milestone my family and I have had, including my engagement, wedding and the reveal for my baby girl. I cannot imagine having anyone else a part of them! His professionalism and demeanor are unparalleled!

I had Jimmy and another photographer, who was a friend, at my wedding, to get different perspective shots. The other photographer left in the middle of my reception. Never said anything to me, just left. Later, I was told he left because he did not want to share the event. This other photographer’s hateful pride and ego did not let the party get down, because Jimmy would not let it! Jimmy did not miss a beat or a moment. He even took each and every picture with a smile on his face! One of my favorite things about him!

His character, kindness, and talent is absolutely divine! I cannot imagine having anyone else capture my milestone moments!

Thank you, Jimmy, for sharing your amazing talent with not only my family, but the world! Your eye and the way you capture movement in picture is truly phenomenal! I hope you’re up for it, because you’re hired for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Blacksuit FM Photography's reply:

Thank you Melanie for such a lovely review. It was an honor to work with you and Vic and hope to continue to do so "for the rest of your lives". :-)

Eloiza · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so so so happy with Jimmy's work! He was on time and always answered promptly to my emails prior to my wedding. He never got in the way either during the ceremony (I completely forgot that he was there!) The pictures were absolutely beautiful and I received the finish pictures in less than a week! I would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Blacksuit FM Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Fort Walton Beach, 32547 See on map