Black Diamond Catering

• Chesapeake Celebrations
  • Palate Pleasers

8 Reviews for Black Diamond Catering

Julie · Married on 09/09/2017

Their food was great, the service was wonderful, and their attention to detail was superb. As Mother of the Bride I was overjoyed to see all the details already done as we walked into our unconventional venue. They saw and did numerous finishing touches without being asked when we were at the ceremony! They are really good people too. I couldn't give them a better recommendation!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Tripper · Married on 08/08/2015

Anyone who is looking for top notch food and service without spending a fortune should look no further than Black Diamond! Dana and her staff recently catered our wedding. We are still receiving compliments from our guests as to how delicious the food was and how wonderful and friendly the staff is.

Thank you so much Dana, and co for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

Our wedding was October 4, 2014 and I cannot say enough good things about Black Diamond Catering, especially Dana. My husband and I do not live in the area, but visit often. Dana worked around our schedules when we were in town with regard to the food tastings and answered questions promptly whether by phone or email. She was also amazing about sticking to our budget and helping us come up with the best menu possible within our price range. I could not thank Dana and her staff enough for all of their hard work on the day of the wedding. They went above and beyond to accomadate us and our guests and ensured that everything went smoothly. Everyone raved about the food and how delicious it was (we had swordfish and prime rib!). Even the left overs were amazing! All of their hard work definitely did not go unoticed and we highly recommend them for future catering events!

Sent on 10/16/2014

1 Real Wedding

• 219 S Fruitland Blvd Fruitland, MD, 21826 See on map
    Location of (Black Diamond Catering)