About Birke Weddings

Photography // Vermont + Destination

The photographers at Birke Weddings are artists, and storytellers that certainly love a good party. We specialize in documentary-style storytelling, artful portraits and colorful candids.  We’ve been to hundreds of weddings and know how to capture authentic moments of the most epic party you will EVER give. Our couples live all over the world and love it when they become our dear friends. We are drawn to unique weddings that are close to the earth - farms, barns, mountaintops, rivers, fields, beaches, your parent’s backyard... celebrations that are outside the box, thoughtful, personal, sacred.

With us, you can relax, connect with your people and dance your ass off knowing that every special moment will be documented in all it's glory. If you feel drawn to our work, we’d love to talk!  Birke Weddings is based in Vermont and North Carolina, but destination weddings make us happy too!

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

High-Res Images (3)
One Event/Day (3)
Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

have her too! After our engagement photo session I knew that I had made the right choice. Caroline is super friendly and really helped me get used to being in front of the camera (usually NOT my thing) and then seeing the beautiful photographs that resulted (I normally really don't like the way I look in pictures) just confirmed that I had made the right choice. When it came to the wedding she was super helpful in planning my day of time line and ensuring I got the shots I really wanted while not missing much of our cocktail hour or reception. We received our photos just 2 & 1/2 weeks after our wedding & just like our engagement photos they were prefect! It is so amazing to get to relive our perfect day every time I see our photos :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the best experience with Birke Photograpy. Caroline and Brooke made sure everything went perfectly. They took the time to look at my Pinterest page of wedding photography, looked over my questionnaire they had me fill out online, and met with me over the phone. They completely understood the look and style of pictures we wanted. They captured every last detail, and kept us on a great schedule. They made the pictures fun and easy and set up a perfect first look for us. I love how they had a great balance of letting us have fun, and having us do pictures. They made us feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend Birke Photography for your wedding, or any upcoming professional pictures you need!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/8/17, 8 Reviews

Asheville, NC 28804   See On Map
802-363-5900 (phone)
Northfield, VT 05663   See On Map
802-355-1344 (phone)
Birke Weddings is a wedding photographer from Asheville. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North Carolina, Vermont, and asheville. Birke Weddings is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Vermont wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in documentary wedding photography.