Big Red Events Company

Wentzville, MO View map

Big Red Events Company is an event rental group located in Saint Charles, Missouri that services the Saint Louis region. The guiding principle of the company is that the customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. The team at Big Red is committed to providing top-class customer service. Because of this dedication, a large portion of Big Red Events Company's business comes from repeat customers and referrals. They look forward to earning your trust on your wedding day.

Big Red Events Company offers a number of high-quality services. They have experience providing rental items to a large number of events, including weddings. Some items available include linens, chair covers, satin chair sashes, china, flatware, glassware, coffee service, serving equipment, warming equipment and chaffers, tables, chairs and concession equipment.

3.7

Mary B. Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful! We loved that they knew just

Julie was fabulous to work with. She knew exactly what we needed and was pleasant to work with. The place looked beautiful! Thank you Bid Red Events!
    Caitlin Married on 08/08/2020

Super Flexible for a Beautiful Reception

Julie & Andrew were amazing to work with for my wedding reception. I met with them to view all the different options. Due to COVID we had to reschedule our wedding so I reached out to them a few months after our initial meeting.

They worked with me & sent photos of the color scheme I was interested in. Julie recommended additional options that I hadn't thought of before & they were the perfect small details that gave my reception an extra boost.

They worked wonderfully with the reception hall to deliver, setup & pickup our rented items so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I can't say thank you enough to them!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 09/20/2019

Can't say enough good things...

Our caterer handled the rentals for us through Big Red Events Company. They were so courteous, knowledgeable and fast. Did an amazing job setting up for us and were so patient with our questions and concerns. Even on the pickup day they were kind enough to ask how the event was. Highly recommend.

Wentzville, MO, 63385
Location of (Big Red Events Company)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding