Bellezza Salon and Boutique

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL View map

Bellezza, meaning "Beautiful" in Italian, is an upscale full service hair salon. Clients have access to WiFi, unparalleled customer service, attention to detail, and advanced hair care products. At Bellezza, we have a committed team of stylists that share a true passion for continued educational programs. Our personalized and current techniques transcend clients expectations and foster ongoing relationships of trust. Bellezza is a family owned salon that has been voted "Best In Jax 2008-2009 AND 2012-2013" in the Jacksonville Magazine and was the salon for the Great Wedding Giveway on the Morning Show for a couple of years! A few of our stylists have worked with New York Fashion Week, Jacksonville Fashion Week, VOID Magazine, Jacksonville Magazine's Cover Model Search, Jacksonville Jaguars ROAR Cheerleaders and multiple fashion photoshoots! We welcome guests into a unique, indulgent and encompassing experience of beauty and relaxation that emphasizes personal service and dedication. Our team brings over 30 years of experience working with local clientele to determine the best color, cut and design to personally enhance their individual lifestyles. It is our goal to take the time to consult with you so that when you leave Bellezza, you are completely satisfied with the results and the services.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
    Elizabeth Married on 05/20/2013
    Pam and Kendra ROCK! From deciding what look works with me best to executing it perfectly this mother/daughter team makes the experience easy on the bride. My make-up was the perfect combination of dramatic yet classic and my hair held it gorgeous curl through our morning reception and long into the evening. I can't say enough about this salon. If you are searching for your beauty team look no further!
    Julie Married on 04/20/2008
    Jorgie opened the salon on a Sunday for my bridesmaids and me - and we had a blast! I did a trial run with her and it came out PERFECTLY. (She was my fourth trial run - no one could get it right). And on the wedding day, it was even better. Every time I see one of my wedding pics, I just stare at the hair ... it was so incredibly perfect. Thank you Jorgie!!

330 A1A N. Suite 307 Ponte Vedra Beach, 32082
Location of (Bellezza Salon and Boutique)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding