Bella Art Event Designs

Lawrenceville, GA View map

Based in Lawrenceville, Georgia, Bella Art Event Designs provides weddings with custom decor items. The design team knows that each couple is different and personalizes each service to suit their client's personal style and preferred aesthetic. Whether you prefer a vintage style or rustic theme, they will go above and beyond to transform your venue into your dream setting.

Bella Art Event Designs has a diverse list of rentals in their inventory, including centerpieces, lanterns, flower petal baskets, and ring pillows. With their full-service packages, they make sure each element of their decor designs suit a couple's venue and theme in the best possible way. On the wedding day, the team will handle delivery, setup, and teardown to give soon-to-be-weds peace of mind.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$650

Which of the following does starting price include?

Day-Of Coordination
Delivery
Outdoor
Setup

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$1,669

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Day-Of Coordination
Setup

What lighting services do you provide?

Lanterns

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Day-of Coordination
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

Message vendor

• Dina
    Dina I. Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing engagement decorations!

I just wanted to say a big thank you for Izabela Delapeta from Bella Art Event Design for helping me have the most perfect engagement day ever. She did a phenomenal job with the decorations. Everything was amazing and we had so many compliments from our guests. She was incredibly warm and inviting and she actively listened to what we had envisioned for the event. The price for all the decorations was affordable as I am sure that a budget is the factor that determines what you get. It was beyond elegant. I don’t know what we would have done without her help.
    Markenia S. Married on 09/07/2019

Supreme Wedding Decorators

It was a pleasure to use Bella Art Designs for our vow renewal ceremony and reception on September 7th. Isabella was very sweet and easy to work with from beginning to end! Their service, craft, designs, and professionalism was absolutely superb. If you're looking for a fabulous, affordable, reliable wedding decorator that will make your vision come to light choose them! I definitely plan to use them again..😊

Bella Art Event Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Bella Art Event Designs to decorate your vow renewal ceremony and reception. I enjoyed every minute decorating your event and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. I will be more than happy to offer my services again in the future.
    Brionna Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome!!!

Izabella is extremely pleasant and easy to work with. I had an amazing experience and the decor was beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
illustration stars

Exclusive
Bella Art Event Designs 2
Offer

Platinum Package-100 guests- $ 1650.00

10 centerpiece, 10 tablecloth, 100 napkins, 100 rings, 100 charger plates, sweetheart table (table skirt, décor, charger plates, napkins), Flower wall, cake table (tablecloth, cake stand, décor), gift table (tablecloth, sign, décor), guestbook table (tablecloth, sign, décor)

Bella Art Event Designs 3
Offer

Gold Package -100 guests - $1050.00

10 centerpiece, 10 tablecloth, 100 napkins, 100 rings, 100 charger plates, sweetheart table (table skirt, décor, charger plates, napkins), sheer backdrop 10 feet long, cake table (tablecloth, cake stand, décor), gift table (tablecloth, sign, décor), guestbook table (tablecloth, sign, décor)

Pricing

1503 Hayden Mill Way Lawrenceville, GA, 30043
Location of (Bella Art Event Designs)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding