Atlanta, GA 30318 Map · Phone number

About Bee Chic Imagez

Bee Chic Imagez specializes and provides beauty services for the Bride and her bridal pary on her special day. Services offered are hair and make-up and all services are customized for the Bride according to the size of her Bridal party.

We also have the option to spend the entire day with the Bride and the bridal party to ensure that hair and make-up is PERFECT on your special day.

Our wedding packages are designed to make every bride feel like a princess. We understand that this is one of the most important days of your life. For this reason, we offer customized packages for you to fit any budget. From economy to extraordinary, we have you covered. Call to schedule your consultation today!

A consultation is required with the Bride and her party, along with a trial-run with the Bride for the service. Stylists are also available for Bridal Photoshoots!!!!!

Follow Bee Chic Imagez on

Other couples have also viewed

• Defined Contours and Wellness
beechi

4 Reviews for Bee Chic Imagez

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/31/2014

I officially became Mrs. Williams on August 31st 2014. My wedding was located at The Villa in Beltsville, MD. After looking for my dress, the next step was to find the perfect makeup and hair stylist to complete my vision. I was looking for the perfect person to do the job for weeks without any luck. I then came across a website called styleseat.com and saw a profile for a hair and makeup stylist name Brandi Nichole with Bee Chic Imagez. I noticed her great prices and decided to call her up for a consultation. Ms. Brandi Nichole was very professional, pleasant and accommodating from our very first call. She answered all of my emails and calls right away and also eased my mind by answering the dozens of questions I had. Ms. Brandi Nichole also updated my contract several times until I felt comfortable with everything, which was very nice of her to do. Ms. Brandi Nicole advised me that she would be bringing another stylist, Ms. Shawna, with her to assist us on the big day. The Ladies would be applying makeup and styling hair for my mother, 2 bridesmaids and myself. On the big day, the ladies of Bee Chic Imagez arrived to my hotel room prompt and professional. The ladies of Bee Chic Imagez were sweet, and amusing. They made us feel at ease with good conversation and laughs as we were getting “beautified”. One of my Bridesmaids and I had a very specific look in mind for the wedding. I wanted the old Hollywood wave curl look with red lips and sultry eyes, while my bridesmaid wanted an updo reminiscent of the movie Sparkle. We got exactly what we asked for. The ladies of Bee Chic Imagez “showed out” with our hair and makeup. We were beyond happy and amazed at the results. I was so happy with my hair by Ms. Brandi Nichole and my makeup by Ms. Shawna that I actually cried seeing myself in the mirror for the first time. My wedding party and I had a wonderful experience working with Ms. Brandi Nichole and Ms. Shawna. They were amazing.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Brandi and her team did an outstanding job making me and my bridesmaids look amazing. She was so accommodating and patient. I would highly recommend her to any one.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Brandi Nichole of Bee Chic Imagez will not let you down! I am so excited about her doing my hair again next week.

Sent on 08/22/2014

• Atlanta, 30318 See on map
    4437212626 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Bee Chic Imagez)